My last day at work & 1 question

emod20

:D thanks to all the CC members for great info. my last day at work, flying to miami tomorow morning. sail monday on the destiny. 6th CCL cruise for us. i hope to do my first review after. including FTTF. just one last question. on formal night what color flip plops would go good with purple wife beater shirt :confused::eek::eek:.LOL

I can see you are going to be about as productive at work today as I am.... we sail from Fort La dee da on Sunday on the Freedom. Have a great cruise! And I vote for Pink flip flops. :p

:D thanks to all the CC members for great info. my last day at work, flying to miami tomorow morning. sail monday on the destiny. 6th CCL cruise for us. i hope to do my first review after. including FTTF. just one last question. on formal night what color flip plops would go good with purple wife beater shirt :confused::eek::eek:.LOL

It is not so much the color of the shirt to match to but rather the color of the stains... if they are bleach stains go with black flip flops, pasta stains id go with white, or just dirty nasty sweat stains... probably yellow flip flops, possibly the leopard in that case.

I live in Florida and the Walmarts here have beer branded flip-flops. That is what I got for my last cruise's formal nights. My table mates thought they were very appropriate. I wore camo cargo pants and a Tampa bay bucs tshirts with the sleeves cut off. DW had on a pink tube top with butterflies, of course no bra. She said why wear a bra she was on vacation, and her favorit daisy dukes. Love livin in the South.

• 2 years later...

As we get ready for our Nov 2015 Valor cruise I thought it was funny same topic still comes up.

The answer to this one is obvious - it's October - Breast Cancer awareness Month - First - the wife beater shirt HAS to have a pink ribbon on it - Then a pink Baseball hat, pink leggings and black flip flops. If you can't get these at Men's Warehouse I'm sure Walmart has them - Have a wonderful cruise and wear PINK!