Time of return flight from New Orleans

kokopelli-az

Id call AQ and see what they think. You should be ok if you get off no later than 8:00. Traffic can back up on I-10 because of construction, so take take that into consideration. Nola has been working on I-10 now for 20 years, so it wont be complete!

Update for anyone else with this question. I called The American Queen and they said I can probably get off the ship by 7:00 am, just let the front desk know that I have an early flight and ask them to request a taxi to be sure one is waiting at the dock. The driving to the airport from where the ship docks will be on a Sunday morning so I am thinking it will be a faster (than during rush hour) drive. I'm going to go ahead and make reservations for the 10:45 am flight.

Thanks for everyone's input.

• 4 weeks later...

You get a form about midway through asking how you want to disembark. Since we live in Nola, we just said we would take our luggage off the boat - there was an option for that. A lot easier than having to leave your luggage out the night before. And, all A Q did was put all the luggage on the dock, so if you planned on a taxi, you would have to go through the luggage down there to get yours anyway. Might as well just disembark with it.

Archived