cruise to Alaska

chocolatier

We are interested in sailing out of Seattle, taking the inside passage all the way to Seward. We are thinking a seven night, one way trip. From there we are going to rent a car and drive to Fairbanks. My question is ........what cruise line does one way, seven night trips out of Seattle to Seward, AK? thanks for your help

hello and welcome. there are many cruise lines that do this trip. also check out the ships leaving from vancouver. there are many helpful tips for you on the alaska thread under ports of call. go there and read as much as you can. happy sailing.

go to any online travel agent that specializes in cruises and you can find exactly what you're looking for. Just put in the parameters of your trip and they will tell you all your options

HAL, Princess and NCL are big in Alaska

We are interested in sailing out of Seattle, taking the inside passage all the way to Seward. We are thinking a seven night, one way trip. From there we are going to rent a car and drive to Fairbanks. My question is ........what cruise line does one way, seven night trips out of Seattle to Seward, AK? thanks for your help

Cruises to Seward/Whiitier only leave from Vancouver . I personally would start with the drive from Fairbanks to Seward followed by a 7 day cruise southbound .

As someone said before, there are NO cruises that go one way out of Seattle - they all go out of Vancouver BC mainly to get around the PSVA or Jones Act. If you want to see Seattle, you can fly into there a day or two early and then either take the train or bus to Vancouver to catch your cruise. However if I had to choose between extra time in Settle or extra time in AK - I would pick AK hands down.

NCL will have the Sun making this journey in 2013. The NB cruise will feature both Glacier Bay and Hubbard Glacier - the SB will feature Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm. Both trips will stop in Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchikan. NCL also offers cruise tour packages that add between 4 and 6 days to your adventure and all feature two nights in Denali and end up either in Anchorage or Fairbanks - http://www2.ncl.com/alaska-cruisetours/overview

Archived