carnival.com error?

delta13

Hopefully it will come back with rediculuosly low prices. I could use some more obc for dec 8th.

I'm with ya on the OBC. Was checking my cruise and got the same message. Couldn't decide if they were working on the site or if my category was sold out. Thanks to cc, I'll get off the computer, get my errands done and check back later. Fingers crossed for more OBC! :rolleyes:

when I saw that lil towel animal dog last night I knew the site was going to be having issues. Does it ever work right after maintenance or updates? (rhetorical because the answer is No.)

dream car, Not that I've ever given this topic much thought or anything, But ...

63 split window

55 chevy belair convertible ... in old lady pink or blue.

either one will do nicely, thank you very much.

My documents have changed from VIP to Priority as well. :confused: I had already saved everything when it first changed to VIP, so I guess I'll go with those until/unless something changes. For sure their website leaves a LOT to be desired... I just don't understand. I KNOW I could do better --- maybe I should apply with Carnival! ROFL!! :p

The site was acting strangely yesterday. At different times when I was trying to book, it would show no cabins in a category listed as available when displaying the deck plan. Other times there was a message stating no cabins in the category were available. This was across the board for all categories and several different cruises on Miracle. Last night, I was able to find a functioning time and put a 24-hour hold on one of those special cabins we all try for! I wasn't going to trust a complete booking with a malfunctioning site. When I got the email notification for the hold, it reflected a guarantee balcony and a different price. I canceled online and then put a hold the same room again. Once again it was switched to a balcony guarantee at a different price. I went to cancel at about 11:00 pm, and the site was down for maintenance. I was able to cancel the hold this morning, but the site is working at times now but is still showing no cabins available at other times. I'm holding off on booking until things stabilize. I'm looking at cruises within 90 days and won't pay in full and risk getting something other than I selected.

Archived