carnival.com error?

delta13

I was trying to go through the booking process and I received an error stating no rates available for stateroom category and number of travelers. It is happening on more than one cruise. Could Carnival be performing maintenance on their website?

I just went to carnival.com on my cell (which I do constantly being that I'm 3 weeks from my next cruise) and the site is acting very weird.

It has me logged in as someone else. No idea who they are.

It says I have 3 cruises booked, have been cruising since 1995 and has all the personal information of this person.

I clicked on profile and it has all of their personal information.

Again, no idea who this is.

Normally when I go to the site I'm automatically logged in.

I tried signing out and it just keeps cycling back to their account.

It worries me, because my information could very well be on someone else's computer/phone.

Ugh.

I just went to carnival.com on my cell (which I do constantly being that I'm 3 weeks from my next cruise) and the site is acting very weird.

It says I have 3 cruises booked, have been cruising since 1995 and has all the personal information of this person.

It worries me, because my information could very well be on someone else's computer/phone.

Ugh.

It appears that the site is down.

Ugh.

The same happened to me a couple of months ago.

Really didn't make me feel too safe about Carnivals website.

Their site is still down this morning.

The site is still messing up. I went to Fare Viewer a few minutes ago to check on the rate for my cruise in March, and I was told there were no rates available for the selections I chose. I tried to do a mock booking, and was told there were no rooms available. I decided to try the Fare Viewer again on a randomly chosen cruise, and got the same message.

The site is still messing up. I went to Fare Viewer a few minutes ago to check on the rate for my cruise in March, and I was told there were no rates available for the selections I chose. I tried to do a mock booking, and was told there were no rooms available. I decided to try the Fare Viewer again on a randomly chosen cruise, and got the same message.

Same here. I can access my bookings though now.

Hmmm...dream car is def a BMW M3 for newer, otherwise a '68 Camaro!

As for the CCL site....just awful and I'm glad to see it down with high hopes for several much needed improvements. Can't access my booking, Bon voyage has been down for over 2 months, and now I can't even check fares on main site. Great expectations here and want to check out excursions soon! Crossing my fingers.....

Archived