Eurodam Sail-away - Saturday, November

innlady1

I wonder if HAL will soon have a meeting place for us addicts - perhaps with free access to sail a ways on the ships? Forget the friends of Bill W.

Try the friends of sail aways everywhere - we are addicted - and need our fix:D:D

For sure we are addicted...I missed this all summer. I'm sure my kids would think I've "lost it". I know DH does! Well, not really, he was looking at the Caribbean Princess when she went out and I pointed out our balcony to him.

This is such a fun sailaway!!! I hope the Westerdam Toots her butt off tomorrow....and even more next Sunday!!!:D

Is tomorrow the Westerdams first sailaway the season from PE or did i miss some already? I don't imagine we have the same captain as end of last season for the ultimate tooting though right? (think it was PJ)

I love to see the ships sail out as it is getting dark. They look so beautiful with all of their lights on. Just such a sight to see. ahhhh

And the lights do not dim with all of the toots happening. LOL

Yeah I enjoy seeing ships all lit up, since it's not often you get to see them at night.

Can't we all just be on one.

Man, I'd love to live in those condos. I don't care what people say about the noise. Being so close to the ability to just run off would be amazing! I'd ring bells for every sailaway!

Interesting that the Emerald Princess doesn't have the typical "shopping card handle" thing going on on the stern. They must have changed the plan after so many complaints.

Emerald is a different class of ship. She belongs to the Crown Class for Princess.

Yeah I enjoy seeing ships all lit up, since it's not often you get to see them at night.

Can't we all just be on one.

Man, I'd love to live in those condos. I don't care what people say about the noise. Being so close to the ability to just run off would be amazing! I'd ring bells for every sailaway!

Me too. Last year when I was in FLL I had a look at those condos from the outside....really nice...so cool to watch the ships go by so close.

Maybe we need to plan a "Sail-away Addicts" cruise :confused: From Fort Lauderdale, of course! ;)

Totally awesome idea. And the lovely Ms Amsterdam sails out next May and through the Panama Canal as she heads for her Alaska season. I love the Amsterdam. :) Hint, hint

Me too. Last year when I was in FLL I had a look at those condos from the outside....really nice...so cool to watch the ships go by so close.

OOooh I have an idea. A sailaway addict time share at the condos! We all chip in and buy a condo and then take turns using it! lol

Carnival horn sounds a little sick LOL

Totally awesome idea. And the lovely Ms Amsterdam sails out next May and through the Panama Canal as she heads for her Alaska season. I love the Amsterdam. :) Hint, hint

I've never been to the PC ;-) Though i dont know if i can do 2 vacations in 2013, stupid job thing getting in the way of cruising! LOL

Archived