Your best drink on the Caribbean Princess

mtre

We are leaving very soon... I promesse myself that I would go for a margharita the first day. Are they good??? Any drinks that is fantastic?

Another question... we'll be boarding at around 12h30... by what time we'll get thru...

Thank you?:)

We are leaving very soon... I promesse myself that I would go for a margharita the first day. Are they good??? Any drinks that is fantastic?

Another question... we'll be boarding at around 12h30... by what time we'll get thru...

Thank you?:)

LOL... there was a thread about sailaway drinks a couple of weeks ago. I do like their margaritas... there is an Ultimate one that is very good, but, as frequent CC'ers here know :p, my favorite is the Beverly Hills Iced Tea for sailaway.

6658177483_7651ecb330_z.jpg

Sapphire Princess - Mexico - New Year's 2012 059 by RickEk, on Flickr

We usually have the special that day and after that it is buckets of Budweiser for me and Caesars(bloody Mary in USA) for DW.The only thing I loved about Royal Caribbean is they used to have photos of all the popular drinks in a booklet and that made it easier and fun to pick a tropical mixed drink.:)

Remember to ask for it in a big glass...otherwise you'll get the size glass that's in the pic above. My DH and I found out that if you ask the server for your drink in a big glass, they'll give it to you at the same price. This is at least the case by the pool...not sure if it's the same in other places on the ship.

Awesome drink but I had one and they shook it with ice and then filled the glass to the top with ice. Was done in about 3 minutes! The next time I asked for very little ice and was told this is how they have to do it. I guess in hindsight I should have gone to another bar on the ship.

Archived