Shore Excursion Booklets

Toots

We used to get these booklets ahead of a cruise, but no more. Are shore excursions available in PDF form for downloading? It's cumbersome to go from one port to another on the website for our upcoming Caribbean cruise on the Noordam Dec. 17. We want to discuss excursions with another couple who are going with us.

I just put mine in the "trash" - but as I recall, there was a button on the excursion page of the HAL site -- show your custom itinerary which downloaded the excursions available for our cruise. I printed it from my desktop and was able to browse the descriptions when I had a spare moment. What was not included in the custom itinerary were the reviews, that, in some cases, provided a bit more information about the actual event.

We used to get these booklets ahead of a cruise, but no more. Are shore excursions available in PDF form for downloading? It's cumbersome to go from one port to another on the website for our upcoming Caribbean cruise on the Noordam Dec. 17. We want to discuss excursions with another couple who are going with us.

If you go to the HAL website ..Log In to your account.... go to reservations.. then click on View Shore excursions. Look on the right hand side of your computer screen look for the ling that reads Download Personalized eBrochure when you click on that link a pop up window opens and the entire shore excursion booklet is there in pdf.. to either print or save to your computer.

Joseph

Yes you can down load shore excursion but no more booklets ahead of your cruise. In fact you don't even get booklets in your cabin anymore. They just send out printed sheets with excursions on them. Sign of the times.:(

Sadly when we used to get those booklets, they were general for all ships -- for example -- in the Caribbean we would get excited about an excursion we wanted to take.

But once we actually got on the ship -- some of the excursions were not available for all itineraries.

At least now you see the excursions that available for your cruise.

... but no more booklets ahead of your cruise. In fact you don't even get booklets in your cabin anymore.
We just found out there's an exception to that. We're booked on one segment of a Grand Voyage and HAL sent us an 80 page booklet for excursions on the whole thing! :eek:

Here's the Noordam Dec 17 excursion booklet:

https://book.hollandamerica.com/shorex/viewFrontEndTourBrochure.do?productId=N269&sailDate=20121217

I'm on the same cruise but I think I'm going with some independent excursions.

Archived