BLOG Grand World Voyage 2013 Amsterdam

Kween Karen

All of Karen's pictures are awesome but, her Safari pictures are over the top beautiful - she could easily be a professional photograper - absolutely stunning!!! I hope when she gets back from the cruise she reads these posts and knows how much we have all appreciated her taking the time (while on vacation) to tell us all about her trip.

All of Karen's pictures are awesome but, her Safari pictures are over the top beautiful - she could easily be a professional photograper - absolutely stunning!!! I hope when she gets back from the cruise she reads these posts and knows how much we have all appreciated her taking the time (while on vacation) to tell us all about her trip.

She put on one of her posts that it took about an hour and a half for each day. Being a scrapbooker, I enjoy the way she posts the pictures and journaling.

Agree with previous posters. Kween Karen's blog is thoroughly enjoyable to read. All her pictures are wonderful, but the safari pictures are better than some professionals. I hope she realizes how much enjoyment she is bringing to many of us as we follow along on her travels. Her enthusiasm for travel is very much evident in her blog!

Archived