BLOG Grand World Voyage 2013 Amsterdam

Kween Karen

Karen,

I am the woman who spoke with you while we were leaving the lovely lunch on a cruise ship (Celebrity I believe) this past summer in Seattle. I recognized you and told you that I had been reading your blogs on your cruises. I am really looking forward to "going with you" on the World cruise in 2013. Thanks for the time and effort you put into sharing.

Please have a fun, safe and wonderful cruise!!!!

Hello all......just letting you know that I will be blogging once again while I am aboard the Amsterdam on the 2013 World Voyage. I can't believe I am actually going around the world......I am SO lucky to have this opportunity. I hope some of you will again follow me as I travel on this adventure.

I have started the blog with introductions.....and will probably add one or two more entries before I set sail on Januray 5, 2012.

The blog address is:

http://world.kweenkaren.com[/urlOTE]

Thanks for the information and have a great cruise!

Hi Karen,

I will be happily following along. I really enjoyed another cruiser's account but unfortunately he became ill and exhausted near the end of his cruise. I don't know if any of you followed Captain Tom's princess world cruise but it was very entertaining.

Keep up your stamina Karen, it will be fun, but can be grueling.

If any are interested, his report is here:http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=909893

Due to the many posts, I read strictly his and viewed his pictures and it still took several days.

Bon Voyage! And I wish you a wonderful cruise. Maybe someday.....

Have to admit to reading and re-reading your Grand SA blog. It certainly has helped with my own planning and added to the anticipation. I look forward to reading your "world" blog when we get back (may help with end of cruise letdown). Have a wonderful time and Bon Voyage.:)

Karen,

I am the woman who spoke with you while we were leaving the lovely lunch on a cruise ship (Celebrity I believe) this past summer in Seattle. I recognized you and told you that I had been reading your blogs on your cruises. I am really looking forward to "going with you" on the World cruise in 2013. Thanks for the time and effort you put into sharing.

Please have a fun, safe and wonderful cruise!!!!

Yes I remember you. That was very fun.....being recognized just from my blog!! 3 different groups of people came up to me that day and mentioned they recognized me from reading my blog. HOW FUN!!!

Karen,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a blog. I will definitely bookmark your blog. This will be the closes that I can get to a World Cruise. So, for now I can just dream and follow your World Cruise. Maybe when I can retire, I might have some luck.

David

Hi Karen,

I have followed your blogs in the past and have always enjoyed them. I am looking forward to hearing about your adventures on this Grand Voyage.

I have been following the blog of another guest who has been on the Amsterdam since Sept 21st and will also be on your Grand Voyage so I will be able to follow two of you. His blog is posted at amazingvoyages2.blogspot.ca

Thanks in advance!

Rockfan2

I followed your South America Blog and was glad to hear that your Grandson was doing well. So glad your doing a blog. Will look forward to it. (And happy to say that we are doing a South american cruise on Regent this Christmas! your blog inspired us.)

Karen:

I love your blogs. I will definitely follow you.

You are my inspiration. I am on my own now and thinking of what to do next. My first thought was that Kween Karen did the South American Grand Voyage. That sounds good. And then the Mediterranean Grand Voyage - another good one. If those don't wear me out, h-m-m-m, how about the World Cruise? So maybe I'll not only follow your blogs but follow in your "shipsteps".

Karen; Thanks for taking the time to do a blog on your Grand Voyage. Oh how I would love to do that, maybe someday. Have a great cruise and I shall follow along as you keep us all informed.

Helen

Karen:

I love your blogs. I will definitely follow you.

You are my inspiration. I am on my own now and thinking of what to do next. My first thought was that Kween Karen did the South American Grand Voyage. That sounds good. And then the Mediterranean Grand Voyage - another good one. If those don't wear me out, h-m-m-m, how about the World Cruise? So maybe I'll not only follow your blogs but follow in your "shipsteps".

If you decide to do the 2014 World Cruise on the Amsterdam, let me know -- right now I'm paying the single supplement. ;)

I can't believe you are doing this again! The itinerary makes me green with envy…so I'll be "joining you" to vicariously experience your cruise! I've used so many of your tips about excursions, places to visit, etc. planning our cruises that I look forward to new places to "see" through your eyes, not to mention your excellent photography! You're the best of the bloggers! Enjoy!

Archived