Epic- Studio 12542

towel-animal

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has stayed in or seen studio number 12542 on the Epic. On the deck plan, it shows that there's no other cabins beside it, so it looks like it's a little secluded, but I'm worried about what the large white spaces on either side are. Would hate it to be a laundry room or something else noisy. Any opinions on if 12542 is a keeper or should I make a switch?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone has stayed in or seen studio number 12542 on the Epic. On the deck plan, it shows that there's no other cabins beside it, so it looks like it's a little secluded, but I'm worried about what the large white spaces on either side are. Would hate it to be a laundry room or something else noisy. Any opinions on if 12542 is a keeper or should I make a switch?

First, all studios are the same. Except some have the connecting doors. Location is the key. Seclusion might be very nice. The large White Spaces represent crew galleys where they store sheets and supplies and I believe not laundry facilities. I believe laudry is done in a central area below decks. I traveled in solo on Epic and chose my location for 2 things.

1. Close to an exit and thus the elevator. the halls are long walks with eye screaming neon.

2. Closeness to stairs for the Studio Lounge.

If you have no options then don't worry, be happy....your going on the EPIC:D

That area is pretty quiet in general. I had a more isolated aft studio and it wasn't very noisy. I don't think there's anything to be concerned about. I'm sure you'll have a great time. Bon Voyage! :)

I traveled in solo on Epic and chose my location for 2 things.

1. Close to an exit and thus the elevator. the halls are long walks with eye screaming neon.

2. Closeness to stairs for the Studio Lounge.

If you have no options then don't worry, be happy....your going on the EPIC:D

Do you think 12542 is in a good location? Or does it seem too far from the lounge and elevator? It's hard for me to judge looking at the floor plan, as I've never cruised before and have nothing to compare it too.

Thanks for your help!

Do you think 12542 is in a good location? Or does it seem too far from the lounge and elevator? It's hard for me to judge looking at the floor plan, as I've never cruised before and have nothing to compare it too.

Thanks for your help!

It is a good location. Might take you a whole twenty seconds to walk to them from your room.

Archived