Faster to the Fun?

Cruzin_Susan

I purchased it for my 2 rooms on the Liberty in November. I thought it was worth it just for not having to wait in line for the guest services desk. I went there a few times and each time there was a line. Walked right up to the VIP/FTTF line and only once was someone in front of me. We did have one issue with tendering but I think it was the unorganization of the ship, not the program.

That along with the going right to my room to drop off my carry ons was worth the money in itself. I would purchase it again if its available on my next cruise.

I can't decide if I should purchase this or not. We have a suite, so the only benefit I can see would be priority tendering. Since we have to tender at two ports and have booked private excursions, I wonder if it is worth it. I mean, thats basically paying $25 per tender. But then, I have heard horror stories about how long it can take to get off of the ship.

I guess getting to your room right away would be nice, but I don't really mind waiting either.

Opinions?

Thanks!!!

I can't decide if I should purchase this or not. We have a suite, so the only benefit I can see would be priority tendering. Since we have to tender at two ports and have booked private excursions, I wonder if it is worth it. I mean, thats basically paying $25 per tender. But then, I have heard horror stories about how long it can take to get off of the ship.

I guess getting to your room right away would be nice, but I don't really mind waiting either.

Opinions?

Thanks!!!

If it was me I would if my excursions were first thing in the morning. I am looking forward to getting on the ship quick and go directly to my balcony room. ;)

Opinions?

Thanks!!!

If one of those ports is Belize, DO IT! Its a 5 mile ride to the port and all the excursions start early because they are at least an hour away from the port. When you go down to Guest Services to wait for the tender, make sure they are taking names of who was there first. That was our confusion on the Liberty. We had about 70 people and they only had room for 30 (on an empty tender that sat 250 people??) and everyone was there "first". Luckily for me and a few other people, we knew who was there first and confirmed it so we were let on the first tender out.

Edited by girlscruise2011

I think I am leaning towards getting it. Good news, it is still available for my March cruise. Bad news, have to wait to get it. (Christmas is a bad time of the year to be sending extra money!)

Thanks for the responses!!:)

Do you know how many are available for your cruise? I know only 15 were given for our Magic Cruise in January - I scooped up 2

I have no idea how many are available. I have read a few places (reviews) that they release a total of 30, maybe. I think they offer 15 and after those sell out, another 15.

If I don't get it, I will be ok. I don't have anything planned in Belize yet, and I am just renting a Jeep in Grand Cayman.

I'm just so excited to be going on a cruise!

My mom and I arrived at the port at 10:30 (PC)... we walked into the terminal... we were directed to our FTTF and VIP line... we only stopped moving to get our Sail and Sign cards... we were on the ship... after dumping our carry ons in our cabin.. sitting on the Lido deck before 11...

That was fab... then anytime we had a question at customer service, we just walked up, in our "special" line and were never made to wait.

I never saw less than 10 people waiting in that line....

IMO.... the best $50 you can ever spend..

Do you know how many are available for your cruise? I know only 15 were given for our Magic Cruise in January - I scooped up 2

What's your sailing date on the Magic? I'm hoping to score one for 1/20 sail date, but I don't know if its not available yet or already sold out.

My mom and I arrived at the port at 10:30 (PC)... we walked into the terminal... we were directed to our FTTF and VIP line... we only stopped moving to get our Sail and Sign cards... we were on the ship... after dumping our carry ons in our cabin.. sitting on the Lido deck before 11...

That was fab... then anytime we had a question at customer service, we just walked up, in our "special" line and were never made to wait.

I never saw less than 10 people waiting in that line....

IMO.... the best $50 you can ever spend..

Sounds AWESOME!!! I can't wait to be all moved into our cabins and then relax on deck! And I do know how long those customer service lines can be and of course I need to go there right away because they mixed people up in our 2 cabins

I booked it for the Magic on 1/27, but that was several weeks ago. Not showing up under excursions now.

I'm guessing they were selling the 1/20 sailing about the same time or earlier, but don't know for sure.

That was the first group of 15, though - haven't seen them open a second group of 15 yet.

When I purchased mine in September for my February cruise there were 13 left,out of curiosity last month I went to see how many we're left and there were none.

I purchased it for my cruise I did in August and loved it so wanted to do it again.

Edited by MIZZ_K

When I purchased mine in September for my February cruise there were 13 left,out of curiosity last month I went to see how many we're left and there were none.

I purchased it for my cruise I did in August and loved it so wanted to do it again.

When I purchased mine I didn't see where it said how many were left? Where did you see how many were available?

The 4 cabins in our group were all able to snag FTTF for the Dream. I saw how many were available on Carnivals site, clicked on manage my cruise and plan activities.

First time for FTTF, thought with so many pax and Belize and maybe Costa Maya, it would be nice.

And of course being able to drop off all the carry on bags so we have a hand for a dod and my buffet plate.:)

Cindy