Faster to the Fun?

Cruzin_Susan

• 4 weeks later...
Can you only book these when you have paid in full? I have been trying to add one to my August cruise, but it just takes me back to my reservation page.

You dont have to wait. I bought my 3 FTTF about a week after we put deposits down for our Jan 2014 sailing.

I would like to get some more info from the person who mentioned they had FTTF for Belize. That is the reason that we bought these. Last year when my hubby and I went on this sailing, we needed to get tendered to Belize early and we got off on the first tender by some off stroke of luck. We will be with our 8 children this time and I would like as few surprises as possible. When we sailed on the dream we were told to gather for tenders in the Burgundy Lounge. Will there be a special meeting point/time for FTTF users when it comes to tendering to Belize ? Thanks for any info you can share. I love to be prepared ahead of time as much as possible.

I booked it for the Magic on 1/27, but that was several weeks ago. Not showing up under excursions now.

I'm guessing they were selling the 1/20 sailing about the same time or earlier, but don't know for sure.

That was the first group of 15, though - haven't seen them open a second group of 15 yet.

I am on the Magic 1/20 and am doing the FTTF, will report how it goes.

Can you only book these when you have paid in full? I have been trying to add one to my August cruise, but it just takes me back to my reservation page.

I am seeing you are booked on the Sunshine?

I dont think its available yet for your sailing.

If you go to your manage your cruise-- and click on to view your excursions it will be listed on the hope port of your ship.

I know that the Glory has this program- We are cruising her in Janaury.

but FTTF is not listed on the Canada run.

On Liberty 02/09/2013 trying to find FTTF option but said SOLD OUT(under shore excursions) ,my PVP thought it wouldn't be available for my cruise yet.

Anyone know how far in advance it is available or should I keep watching for it to come up.

On Liberty 02/09/2013 trying to find FTTF option but said SOLD OUT(under shore excursions) ,my PVP thought it wouldn't be available for my cruise yet.

Anyone know how far in advance it is available or should I keep watching for it to come up.

It MAY be sold out, but there are times when CCL will add another batch of fifteen FTTF slots after the first batch sells out, depending on how many Plat and Diamond cruisers are on your particular sailing. I'm thinking they're all gone, though, since your sailing isn't too far away.

From what I have read there is a separate line and it is marked.

Yep, although if you have your boarding pass out with the F2F logo showing, you won't even need to look for the sign; you may be whisked directly to the VIP/F2F line by the first CCL employee who sees your pass. That's what happened with us...we were on the ship ten minutes after walking into the terminal. (Would have been quicker but my sister put cash down for her onboard account at the check-in window. :) )

Has anyone used FTTF with Your Time Dining? Do you still get to go to the front of the line then?

no, some ships thought that was what it was for and allowed people to go to the front of the line. U will see some reports of that happening. But it has been taking care of and you still need to wait.

FTTF gives you priorty of meal times.. so if you want any time dining you are guaranteed that time.

you still will need to wait

. (Would have been quicker but my sister put cash down for her onboard account at the check-in window. :) )

I didnt think check in people were allowed to take cash. I guess its different for FTTF people.

We just used it on the Destiny, we walked on, walked to our room that was ready and as we put our key in up walked a crew member with our luggage...loved it. Also the priority tendering was great off the ship but they should include it going back on...70 minute wait to tender at HMC.

Gail

is this on all cruises? I have checked for it on my march and November cruises and do not see this option.. I don't even see "sold out". :confused:

Yes, wondering if there is a list anywhere of all the ships that have this program?

Yes, wondering if there is a list anywhere of all the ships that have this program?

Its available on the ships below:

Carnival Imagination, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Destiny, Carnival Glory,Carnival Valor Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic and Carnival Triumph

Ports, Miami, Galveston and Canaveral