Faster to the Fun?

Cruzin_Susan

After purchasing FTTF, my luggage tags were updated to include this info, but my boarding pass looks the same. Does anyone know if the boarding pass should include some indication I purchased this?

the boarding tags will have a little round thing on the bottom corner that states (FTTF)

you will need that pass to say FTTF so you can bypass the lines.

without it the pass looks identical to everyone elses.

Give it a few days.

I know I just checked mine== wasnt there yesterday and now it is

Edited by serene56

Is there anyone that is booked on the feb 16 dream cruise? If so could you check if there are any FTTF left, I have not purchased our trip yet, so i can't check.

you would be better posting that information on that weeks roll call

After purchasing FTTF, my luggage tags were updated to include this info, but my boarding pass looks the same. Does anyone know if the boarding pass should include some indication I purchased this?

I just checked my cruise docs and at first didn't see it on my boarding pass. But it was there top of the page inside the blue box on the right. :)

In the grey area in upper right portion of boarding pass there should be the Faster to Fun logo...on luggage tags it will say F2F

For anyone that has already used FTTF, how soon was your luggage delivered to your room?

On Imagination departing last Friday, we were aboard before 11 and our bags were waiting for us and the stateroom was ready.

Is the FTTF on the Elation yet:confused:?

Its available on the ships below:

Carnival Imagination, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Destiny, Carnival Glory,Carnival Valor Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic and Carnival Triumph

Ports, Miami, Galveston and Canaveral

Its available on the ships below:

Carnival Imagination, Carnival Liberty, Carnival Destiny, Carnival Glory,Carnival Valor Carnival Ecstasy, Carnival Sensation, Carnival Dream, Carnival Magic and Carnival Triumph

Ports, Miami, Galveston and Canaveral

Thanks Susan:).

Just got off Breeze this morning. Did not do this program but FYI ... We arrived at the port of Miami at 1100 am. There was no waiting to board, one constant flow, never stopped walking. Disregard that 1:00pm boarding letter /email. Very happy!!! Luggage was at our door by 1:00. Unknown how long the bags were outside our door!

This is right from the Carnival website:

The Faster to the Fun price is not Per Person as listed. The $49.95 price covers all occupants of the cabin so only 1 guest needs to purchase but all occupants receive the benefits

FTTF is a good concept but some of the perks should be part of the suite package. Other lines give suite guest certain perks wish carnival would :(

the other lines price for the suites are so much higher then a carnival suite.

My MIL used cash when checking in...$60 dollars at the end of the cruise she got $30 back. :O

Now THAT's being cautious with your money. Please have her run for Congress! :D

And yes, you CAN use cash in lieu of a credit-card to 'fund' your S&S shipboard account. Just don't exceed the deposit amount or you'll receive a love note from Guest Services on the last night. :)

For anyone that has already used FTTF, how soon was your luggage delivered to your room?

We didn't go directly to the room, but then again we didn't get to the terminal super-early either. The luggage was already in front of the door when we got there. Later a 'bonus' bag showed up...it was someone else's suitcase. So we opened it up and divided the spoils amongst ourselves--

--Nahh, just kidding. We notified a passing crewmember. :D (It was for the stateroom directly above ours.)