NCL Cruiser gets a Fascinating perspective: 11/29 with pics

tomsuelaw

We have sailed NCL and CCL. I have found some of the pros/cons are from line to line, but some are from ship to ship. At the end of the day there is not a lot of difference between NCL and CCL. I now look for where I want to go, which cruise line is going on the dates I can go, and then the cost.

I have had a great time on the big ships and the smaller ones. A Cruise is a cruise......I'll go anytime..:D:D:D:D

DSCN3323.jpg

Hey Susan,

First, I love this pic, your expression is priceless!! :D Thanks for the review, I really enjoyed it (and loved your pics)!! I'm the same as you but going the other way. I normally sail Carnival but am going on my 1st NCL cruise in 2 weeks (on the Epic), can't wait!! :D It was nice to see a compairison of the 2 lines!!

By the way, you'll love the Dream!! :D I did a B2B on her last New Years, amazing ship!! :D

Susan -- Thanks for the balanced review. We've done the Fantasy Class ships 5 or 6 times. They really are easy to get around.

We've done the Dream twice. Once you orient yourself, we found it also easy to get around. Check out the Serenity area - Decks 14 & 15 forward.

Keep your fingers crossed that the Blackjack Band will be playing at the Ocean Plaza most every night.

And come back and tell us your experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived