Cruise Documents

RAYSAN11

Good morning all. I am a Windstar virgin but I have travelled on several other cruise lines. Can someone please advise me about the cruise documents. Are these documents sent to you by mail or e-mail or do you have to print them out on line. Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

Good morning all. I am a Windstar virgin but I have travelled on several other cruise lines. Can someone please advise me about the cruise documents. Are these documents sent to you by mail or e-mail or do you have to print them out on line. Thank you very much in advance for your responses.

We are sailing in Jan and are Windstar virgins... so far we haven't gotten any travel documents. If no one answers your question, I'll try to let you know when and how we get ours.

Windstar also introduced an e-Sail Docs program which delivers cruise documents to guests electronically instead of on paper. e-Sail Docs include the same information as traditional paper documents; however, they are delivered as a PDF file through email. Additionally, biodegradable, environmentally friendly cleaning supplies are used which balance efficiency and minimize environmental impact.

You used to always receive them in the mail, in a nice blue pouch. You can always call Guest Services and ask them: 877.588.8922

We received our documents via email on 12/22/2011 for our 2/9/2012 cruise - so approximately seven (7) weeks prior to our cruise. Not sure if this is the standard amount of time.

If you are concerned, I would call Guest Services as suggested. In my experience they have always been pleasant and helpful.

Archived