Quebec City - quick visit.

carib

I hope this video I made after our visit this summer will help in deciding what to do in Quebec city. Some cruise ships overnight, or some people begin their cruise in Quebec city so there is time to take in more of what the city has to offer.

If you over night, an inexpensive way to get some nice views of the city is to take the ferry over to Levis across the river and back again. Both day and night time views are great.

Not far away are the Montmorency falls and the St. Anne de Beaupré shrine. A drive around Ile d'Orleans is a worthwhile and enjoyable experience. You will be surprised how nice an island it is.

I wasn't cruising when I took these pictures. We had a car, and it would be worthwhile to rent a car and drive around the area.

Thanks for posting this video of one of my favorite places to visit. I have not been for over a year; it must be time to go back.
Nova Scotia is lovely too. That's where you are from right?

I can tell from you photos. :). I am sure it will be photographer heaven.

I looked at your web site and realized I was already aware of your reviews. We are doing the maiden Transaltantic on the Royal Princess and someone from the forum had linked your review from Naples for those of us wanting to go to Capri on our own. It was most useful. Thanks for your great reviews.

I looked at your web site and realized I was already aware of your reviews. We are doing the maiden Transaltantic on the Royal Princess and someone from the forum had linked your review from Naples for those of us wanting to go to Capri on our own. It was most useful. Thanks for your great reviews.

I am glad we could help each other. :) That is what Cruise Critic is all about.

Archived