Question about Labadee, Haiti

cruise kipie

Marjan and Vincent

Yes, lunch is provided on Labadee. I cannot describe where it is because they have redeveloped the area since we were last there but you should be provided with a map of the "island" and there are plenty if signs - it will not be difficult to find. You can also purchase beverages using your seapass just as if you are on board.

Labadee will be a great place for us to relax on New Year's Eve. Not long now!

Sue

Dear Sue,

Thank you very much for your reply. You are very helpful.

We think Labadee is a great port. In the morning we have dragoncoaster and waterpark excursion, and in the afternoon we have the Sandbar Island getaway excursion. This is our first time in Labadee and our first New years' eve, we are very, very excited :D

Best wishes,

Marjan and Vincent

We were there in January.

You will find the lunch spot very very easily.

It will be right in the middle of the island.

You will have to walk right by it to get to the excursions you are signed up for.

It is LOVELY and one of our favourite places to be.

We are taking our kids there in August.

There is LOTS to see and do, a market to shop, local artist and performers.

There are jeeps and ways to get around so that you don't have to walk around everywhere.

It is lovely.

NYE is my birthday. I couldn't imagine how fun it will be to celebrate somewhere so beautiful.

Safe Travels and Happy Holidays!!!

Chass

Marjan and Vincent

Yes, lunch is provided on Labadee. I cannot describe where it is because they have redeveloped the area since we were last there but you should be provided with a map of the "island" and there are plenty if signs - it will not be difficult to find. You can also purchase beverages using your seapass just as if you are on board.

Labadee will be a great place for us to relax on New Year's Eve. Not long now!

Sue

I will be purchasing a drink package on my next cruise. Will I be able to use it while in Labadee or will we have to pay for any drinks we consume?

Thanks

Linda

I will be purchasing a drink package on my next cruise. Will I be able to use it while in Labadee or will we have to pay for any drinks we consume?

Thanks

Linda

Yes you can.

However isn't Labadee just a fenced off part of the island to keep the locals out. All a bit artificial. :(

While Labadee may be a little artificial, it is indeed very safe.

The BBQ lunch we had was actually quite nice. The location will be announced in the Celebrity Today, but it was very easy to find as the staff spent a great amount of time moving food off the ship and down the pier to the covered grills and picnic tables.

Archived