Who has ordered from Carnival Fun tees?

MYRN1

I need help with sizing info! I am ordering shirts for my step mom and myself. I am having a hard time deciding on the ladies fitted tee vs the standard tee. She wanted a 1X which of course they don't have...would an XL be good in the standard? I was looking at the ladies fitted tee and thinking a 2X would also be good. Im thinking she is a size 18, maybe 18-20. Any experience? These are custom made tees and we leave soon, so I need to chose correctly :) It's better to be big I'd think right?

Never ordered these, but as t-shirts usually draw up some on the first washing, I think you'd be safer with the larger size. Hard to tell from brand to brand how they'll be cut, but especially fitted one, go larger. Hope it works out!

Hi..Awhile back I ordered the Bon Voyage pink T in an extra large. (it is now discontinued).I'm about a 10/12 and it was TIGHT..I just sailed on 12/9 so haven't even washed it yet!

I also found it to be a little too thin for my taste..think my daughter will inherit it..

I'd go with the largest you can find...

Good luck and Happy Sailing...

Is there a phone number that you can call to ask about sizing? Not sure if this is from the Bon Voyage dept of Carnival or another place - but BV has been very helpful with questions when I've called.

If not, I would go with the standard (unisex) XL for her. Ladies fitted shirts are typically smaller sizing and, like the name says, fitted.

I always wear a size 12. I'm tall. I've ordered the ladies fitted T-shirts in size Large two different times, and the fit was consistent. I've been happy with them, but I would caution you to be careful when washing them and wash only in cold water because the design tends to fade. I think they make really good souvenirs specific to your cruise, and I'm sorry I didn't order one for our Liberty cruise last week. We like to wear them for the embarkation photo. The nice thing about these vs. those from other companies is that these are licensed through Carnival, so you get the official logo. Here is a picture from our Miracle cruise this past March:

562740_3289805975954_1695892456_n.jpg

I ordered for our group and some of the larger ladies preferred the regular cut tees. I ordered a fitted XL and they definitely run on the small side. We were all pleased with the design and the fit when we got them.

SCAN0003.JPG

I need help with sizing info! I am ordering shirts for my step mom and myself. I am having a hard time deciding on the ladies fitted tee vs the standard tee. She wanted a 1X which of course they don't have...would an XL be good in the standard? I was looking at the ladies fitted tee and thinking a 2X would also be good. Im thinking she is a size 18, maybe 18-20. Any experience? These are custom made tees and we leave soon, so I need to chose correctly :) It's better to be big I'd think right?

go bigger... i typically wear an womens XL, which fit fine, until i washed it. same thing with a shirt i got my daughter... i got her a small (unlike me, she's tiny) and it was massive on her, washed it once, and it suddenly fit almost perfectly.

Archived