Connie Dailies: Dec 15 - 19 W. Carribean

mathgeek1978

Thank you! This was very helpful. We sail on Connie on Dec. 29th. Never been on a Celebrity cruise so we are really looking forward to it. We are probably going to get the premium beverage package. You don't have a list of the canned soda do you? My husbanc drinks caffeine free diet coke and diet mountain dew. I assume they won't have those, but you never know!

Thank you! This was very helpful. We sail on Connie on Dec. 29th. Never been on a Celebrity cruise so we are really looking forward to it. We are probably going to get the premium beverage package. You don't have a list of the canned soda do you? My husbanc drinks caffeine free diet coke and diet mountain dew. I assume they won't have those, but you never know!

You can find a list of all the available drinks here, just click on the link pertaining to your package:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/onboard/tabLanding.do?pagename=onboard_beverage_packages#onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic_tab/onboard/asrPanel.do%3Fpagename=onboard_beverage_packages_premium_classic

When was the latest that you could disembark from the ship on the last morning? I'm trying to figure out transportation to the airport. Thanks!

While most people want to be one of the first to leave, we, too, are more interested in when is the latest we could disembark. We like to just sit back and relax on the last morning. You'll have to vacate your stateroom by 8:30AM (8:00AM on some ships). There are plenty of places where you can sit other than the theatre, which is where you'll be directed to go to. If you sail Concierge Class, there is a departure lounge (which on our last cruise is the MDR deck 5) with continental breakfast. We usually disembark around 10AM and we understand that in most cases, 10:30AM is the latest you can stay.

I'm posting the disembarkation info below.

While most people want to be one of the first to leave, we, too, are more interested in when is the latest we could disembark. We like to just sit back and relax on the last morning. You'll have to vacate your stateroom by 8:30AM (8:00AM on some ships). There are plenty of places where you can sit other than the theatre, which is where you'll be directed to go to. If you sail Concierge Class, there is a departure lounge (which on our last cruise is the MDR deck 5) with continental breakfast. We usually disembark around 10AM and we understand that in most cases, 10:30AM is the latest you can stay.

I'm posting the disembarkation info below.

I am in Concierge Class, so that is good to know, thanks. Basically, I am trying to decide whether or not to book private transportation to Ft. Lauderdale Airport, or to book the transfer through Celebrity. If I book privately, I can arrange for a 10:30 - 11:00 pick up, giving me the ability to take my time. If I use Celebrity's transfer, it's cheaper, but I think they leave at a specific time, which may be a lot earlier than 11:00, lol.

I am in Concierge Class, so that is good to know, thanks. Basically, I am trying to decide whether or not to book private transportation to Ft. Lauderdale Airport, or to book the transfer through Celebrity. If I book privately, I can arrange for a 10:30 - 11:00 pick up, giving me the ability to take my time. If I use Celebrity's transfer, it's cheaper, but I think they leave at a specific time, which may be a lot earlier than 11:00, lol.

Ever considered taking a taxi? I remember it's only about $20 (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). And if you disembark late there should be plenty of taxis available.

Ever considered taking a taxi? I remember it's only about $20 (someone please correct me if I'm wrong). And if you disembark late there should be plenty of taxis available.

Is it really? Most of the websites I have visited have quoted me about $60 for the trip. At that point, I may as well be in a limo.

From Miami to FLL

Hi, From MIAMI to FT. Ldle Airport? A cab will run you about 60.00/70.00.

From Miami to the Miami Airport it is a flat rate of 25.00

You could call SAS transportation and they pick up from the POM

and can take you to the Ft. Lauderdale airport.....much cheaper.

www.ridesas.com

• 4 weeks later...

Archived