Voyager of the Seas Picture Review Dec 2012 Australia & New Zealand Cruise

Danke für die schönen Fotos:D, wir werden vom 18.Dez bis 29 Dez. von Sydney aus als Urlaubseinstieg und zum Relaxen zum ersten Mal mit Royal Caribbean eine Schiffsreise unternehmen. Waren seither mit AIDA oder einem Expeditionsschiff unterwegs.

Sind schon sehr gespannt was uns alles erwartet.:confused:

Vor allem freue ich mich am 24.12. auf einen Besuch in der Kapelle des Schiffes....:)

Danke für die schönen Fotos:D, wir werden vom 18.Dez bis 29 Dez. von Sydney aus als Urlaubseinstieg und zum Relaxen zum ersten Mal mit Royal Caribbean eine Schiffsreise unternehmen. Waren seither mit AIDA oder einem Expeditionsschiff unterwegs.

Sind schon sehr gespannt was uns alles erwartet.:confused:

Vor allem freue ich mich am 24.12. auf einen Besuch in der Kapelle des Schiffes....:)

Thank you for leaving a nice comment. I am sure you will enjoy your Royal Caribbean cruise. I have never been on AIDA so I can't compare the two.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just hijacking my own thread on the first day of Lunar New Year. This is the year of the monkey!

16k5hzl.jpg

A tradition that the chinese have is to have reunion dinners, before Lunar New Year. I had two, one for each side of the family. Both time we had 'Lou Hei' or the prosperity toss, followed by steamboat dinners. Small, intimate family affairs.

Here are two videos of the two dinners.

First dinner.

[YOUTUBE]2tv8CEHq4c4[/YOUTUBE]

Second dinner

[YOUTUBE]PWBHZ01ypmk[/YOUTUBE]

• 3 weeks later...

Iluvcruising2 - what a great review, I was browsing through the Voyager pages and stumbled across this.

We are sailing on 11th October from Hong Kong to Singapore and just thought I'd have a quick look at your pictures, but got hooked and read the whole review.

At the end of the cruise, we have 3.5 days in Singapore - would you mind sharing your thoughts on what we should see or do.

Travelling from Aberdeen, Scotland so could be a long time till we back in your area.

Iluvcruising2 - what a great review, I was browsing through the Voyager pages and stumbled across this.

We are sailing on 11th October from Hong Kong to Singapore and just thought I'd have a quick look at your pictures, but got hooked and read the whole review.

At the end of the cruise, we have 3.5 days in Singapore - would you mind sharing your thoughts on what we should see or do.

Travelling from Aberdeen, Scotland so could be a long time till we back in your area.

Greetings and thanks very much for your compliment.

There is plenty to do in Singapore. Here is our tourism website - http://www.yoursingapore.com/en.html

Here is another useful link for ideas - http://www.timeout.com/singapore/101-things-to-do

I am sure you can get plenty of ideas from the above, but let me know if you need any help. Which hotel would you be staying in Singapore?

Edited by Iluvcruising2

Forgot to mention that we visit Hong Kong now and then and I have put up some pictures/videos of what we did in Hong Kong on this blog post - http://guitar123foodandtravel.blogspot.sg/p/hong-kong-and-macau-2015.html

Have a great cruise!

• 1 year later...