Voyager of the Seas Picture Review Dec 2012 Australia & New Zealand Cruise

Ok, ok, I won’t mess with this spider.

There are many deadly spiders, snakes, etc, but mostly (except your croc picture) the animals are more scared of us than we are of them. Stamp loudly when walking in bush, don't poke your fingers in holes, and then there are few worries ;)

I noticed a convenience store – EZY Mart. I think this was the turn of Arglye Street and Harrington Street, at the Rocks area. Next time, maybe we can stock up on bottled water from here before we board the ship!

i1fp6f.jpg

Some people doing line dancing to very fast music.

5u2q76.jpg

As we were not in a hurry to get off the ship (our flight home was at 2pm), we registered for the 9pm departure slot for Top Tier members. We took breakfast in the MDR for the last time before a leisurely disembarkation. We took a taxi to the airport. There were many taxis waiting and departure was very orderly.

This was at Sydney International Airside.

6i73hs.jpg

Thank you so much. We are very much looking forward to a cruise to Australia/New Zealand next year and your review has only heightened the anticipation. Hope you have many more enjoyable cruises and share your adventures with us online.

Another amazing review! I felt tears well up reading about your last night as I know how sad that is, knowing you have to get on to make way for many other excited cruisers to board.

It has made me so much more excited for my cruise and by the way we are in your old cabin 7694 and looking forward to it!

Can't wait to read your next review

Were is your next cruise going to be to?:)

Thank you for your beautiful review Iluvcruising2 - absolutely loved it and you helped make my whole family comfortable with cruising - we will be sailing for the very first time in 3 weeks (!) on the Voyager to NZ!!

Thank you once again for sharing your journey with us! Cheers :)

Thank you so much. We are very much looking forward to a cruise to Australia/New Zealand next year and your review has only heightened the anticipation. Hope you have many more enjoyable cruises and share your adventures with us online.

Glad you liked it and thank you for your well wishes.

Hope you have a great cruise in Australia/New Zealand!