Different view WebCam

I know this is crazy but I like watching the webcams of the ship. Yes, its like watching paint dry but I enjoy it...

What Id really like to see is the people arriving to the port. You know like one person loaded with 6 suitcases and a hat box. Or Miss Pressie with her personal items...

I luv people watching..

That link doesn't go to any web cam shot.

What an annoying web site, has a popup to join with every click to try to do something.

Never did find any web cam.

It works when I click on it. There are four webcams on that site, one of which is the port.

I know this is crazy but I like watching the webcams of the ship. Yes, its like watching paint dry but I enjoy it...

What Id really like to see is the people arriving to the port. You know like one person loaded with 6 suitcases and a hat box. Or Miss Pressie with her personal items...

I luv people watching..

Completely agree- it's a guilty pleasure on Saturday and Sunday around this time. Very calming and serene...as long as the sound is off;)

That link doesn't go to any web cam shot.

What an annoying web site, has a popup to join with every click to try to do something.

Never did find any web cam.

After the third time I clicked on the link it finally worked. But None of the 4 cams actually showed anything. I couldn't get them to work

Archived