Non-Alcoholic Drink choices

slp123

For my upcoming cruise on Reflection I bought a Premium Non-Alcoholic beverage package. On Celebrity's web site it states that the package includes Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies.

• What distinction is made between specialty and regular coffees and teas? Where are specialty coffees available other than at Cafe al Bacio?

• I assume non-alcoholic frozen drinks are available from every bar. Is that right?

• What type of smoothies are offered and where are they available?

From the Celebrity Website FAQ

What is the difference between the Premium Coffee (Classic/ Premium Nonalcoholic Package) and the Specialty Coffee (Classic /Premium Package)?

Premium coffees (espressos, lattes and cappuccinos) are served in our coffee lounges such as the Cova Café and Café al Bacio. Specialty coffees include coffee with special flavorings and other ingredients that are also served in the Cova Café and Café al Bacio.

For my upcoming cruise on Reflection I bought a Premium Non-Alcoholic beverage package. On Celebrity's web site it states that the package includes Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies.

• What distinction is made between specialty and regular coffees and teas? Where are specialty coffees available other than at Cafe al Bacio?

• I assume non-alcoholic frozen drinks are available from every bar. Is that right?

• What type of smoothies are offered and where are they available?

I am downloading mocktail apps to take with me on our next cruise

Take a look at lcbo app speak app they all kinds of non alcoholic drinks

From the Celebrity Website FAQ

What is the difference between the Premium Coffee (Classic/ Premium Nonalcoholic Package) and the Specialty Coffee (Classic /Premium Package)?

Premium coffees (espressos, lattes and cappuccinos) are served in our coffee lounges such as the Cova Café and Café al Bacio. Specialty coffees include coffee with special flavorings and other ingredients that are also served in the Cova Café and Café al Bacio.

Thank you for your reply. Now can anyone tell me about what type of smoothies Celebrity offers and where?

I got a smoothie every morning from room service with breakfast. (Well, my pre-breakfast breakfast, :)). I believe there was also a selection of smoothies available at the bar in the buffet area.

Thanks to the other poster for mentioning the app with various mocktails. I am looking forward to trying more than the usual virgin pina colada on my next cruise!

There are smoothies in the Aqua Spa Cafe..

Longevity Smoothie: Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Strawberry 4.5

& Low Fat Plain Yogurt

Ageless Smoothie: Apples, Blueberry, Vanilla Yogurt 4.5

Milk & Honey

Energize Smoothie: Banana, Soy Milk & Honey 4.5

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/menu/AquaSpa_Cafe_Menu_Breakfast.pdf

• What distinction is made between specialty and regular coffees and teas? Where are specialty coffees available other than at Cafe al Bacio?...

I asked the first part of this question of a waitress/barista in the Cafe al Bacio on our recent Silhouette cruise last month. They told me that the classic package includes all basic coffee drinks (espresso, latte, etc) but does not include the specialty coffees listed after Hot Chocolate on page 5 of the current Cafe al Bacio menu: http://lfsimon.home.comcast.net/~lfs...e-Dec-2012.pdf

I'm not 100% sure of this as I didn't ask, but I think the specialty coffee drinks might only be available at the Cafe al Bacio. I could be wrong as I do know you can get liquor coffee drinks at the specialty restaurants and some bars.

There are smoothies in the Aqua Spa Cafe..

Longevity Smoothie: Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Strawberry 4.5

& Low Fat Plain Yogurt

Ageless Smoothie: Apples, Blueberry, Vanilla Yogurt 4.5

Milk & Honey

Energize Smoothie: Banana, Soy Milk & Honey 4.5

http://media.celebritycruises.com/celebrity/content/en_US/pdf/menu/AquaSpa_Cafe_Menu_Breakfast.pdf

HOW WONDERFUL---just what I love for breakfast or after working out. Thank you for the info!

S

I take it they do not have the Aspen coffee anymore (have had it on the Infinity).:D

I asked about that too. They said that while the Cafe menu no longer lists the Aspen Coffee, nor any other alcoholic coffee drink, that they have a full bar and can make the alcoholic coffees offered in the past or any other requested drink.

I asked about that too. They said that while the Cafe menu no longer lists the Aspen Coffee, nor any other alcoholic coffee drink, that they have a full bar and can make the alcoholic coffees offered in the past or any other requested drink.

Excellent, they are simply delicious and make wonderful heart starters at 10am in the morning.:D

Had the NA Preminum package.

In the daily paper on the Century they had listed the Daily Pour: Cocktail special of the Day; and Non Alcoholic special of the day:

Here are some NA selections:

Razzle Dazzle:raspberries, lime jucie, agave nectar, soda water.

Watermelon Tropic: watermelon,pineapple juice, fresh lime.

Cucumber lime Zinger:fresh lime juice, cucumber, pure cane syrup, soda water.

Peach Sangria: peach pinapple juice soda.

Sparkling Mint Lemonade:Lemon juice, mint simple syrup,soda water

Pomegrantate sunrise: pomegranate juice, orange juice, pineapple juice.

Enjoy!:)

Had the NA Preminum package.

In the daily paper on the Century they had listed the Daily Pour: Cocktail special of the Day; and Non Alcoholic special of the day:

Here are some NA selections:

Razzle Dazzle:raspberries, lime jucie, agave nectar, soda water.

Watermelon Tropic: watermelon,pineapple juice, fresh lime.

Cucumber lime Zinger:fresh lime juice, cucumber, pure cane syrup, soda water.

Peach Sangria: peach pinapple juice soda.

Sparkling Mint Lemonade:Lemon juice, mint simple syrup,soda water

Pomegrantate sunrise: pomegranate juice, orange juice, pineapple juice.

Enjoy!:)

WOW!

I could get excited about those choices.

Archived