Probably a stupid question - room service

[quote name='shutterbug63']Never used room service on our first cruise since we are early risers. Is there a charge for orange juice if you order room service breakfast?[/QUOTE]

Nope no charge! But if you think it's truly Orange Juice...wake up and smell the coffee. LOL

There will be a menu with the available items listed on it, and you check off which ones you would like and the time to be delivered, then you hang it on your doorknob before you go to bed. There is no charge unless it is between midnight and 5 am, when you will be charged $3.95.

They will phone you before they come to your room, and it is customary to tip them for their service, at your discretion of course.

Have fun!

there is a menu in your cabin. Just fill it out and place on your door knob at night. If its on the menu there is no charge, I always have 20 or so 1.00 bills leave 1 or 2 dollars for service.
Actually you can order any time of day by phone if you want some munchies during the day or after shore excursion.

[quote name='Heidils']Nope no charge! But if you think it's truly Orange Juice...wake up and smell the coffee. LOL[/QUOTE]

LOL...I would know the difference...but I'm not a juice drinker. My 10 year old doesn't care as long as it tastes somewhat like oranges. ;)

Thanks for all the responses. Was trying to decide whether to buy the juice package and at this point, I'm pretty sure it's not worth it considering it's included at the times he drinks it.

Archived