Got the Upsell call... Breeze 1/13/13

LBroxon

We booked a guarantee interior for our upcoming cruise on the Breeze and were assigned cabin 9417. Just got an upsell call for a Spa Interior cabin 11227- for a very reasonable price- especially considering the price we paid for the cruise overall. We booked it. Very excited! We sail on Sunday!!!

I did some quick research, as we have never had a Spa cabin. Can any one share their experience???

We booked a guarantee interior for our upcoming cruise on the Breeze and were assigned cabin 9417. Just got an upsell call for a Spa Interior cabin 11227- for a very reasonable price- especially considering the price we paid for the cruise overall. We booked it. Very excited! We sail on Sunday!!!

I did some quick research, as we have never had a Spa cabin. Can any one share their experience???

Good for you... Can you tell us what you paid for both... The reason I'm asking is because I'm also on your cruise and just called about an hour ago to change from a 4B to an oceanview and was quoted $410... Needless to say, we didnt take it :) C U onboard

I have never done this and I hope you have a great time, but could you tell me if they said you would have spa benefits. Because I have been trying to get a straight answer on this and don't know what to believe. I have also upgraded on our Breeze 1/27/13 sailing from balcony to spa balcony and want to know if I will have spa benefits. I don't know why you would pay the extra money otherwise. I am sorry to hijack your thread, but maybe when you get home you could come back here and post if you got them or not. I would really appreciate it.

Good for you... Can you tell us what you paid for both... The reason I'm asking is because I'm also on your cruise and just called about an hour ago to change from a 4B to an oceanview and was quoted $410... Needless to say, we didnt take it :) C U onboard

On the cruise will be my husband, daughter (12) and myself. We paid $1020 total for the three of us for the interior guarantee. We upgraded to the Spa interior for an extra $100 total.

I was also offered a suite for an extra $1000 total. Sounds nice, but turned it down. We were also offered an OV on deck 1 for $120 extra. However, I did not want to go from deck 9 to deck 1 and I am happy with an interior. She said a group had cancelled this afternoon which opened up a couple of spa rooms. She gave me the impression that there was more than 1 available, however I'm not sure. The spa room we took was the only room number she told us because we needed the one with 3 berths.

Hope that helps!

I have never done this and I hope you have a great time, but could you tell me if they said you would have spa benefits. Because I have been trying to get a straight answer on this and don't know what to believe. I have also upgraded on our Breeze 1/27/13 sailing from balcony to spa balcony and want to know if I will have spa benefits. I don't know why you would pay the extra money otherwise. I am sorry to hijack your thread, but maybe when you get home you could come back here and post if you got them or not. I would really appreciate it.

She said that we would receive all the spa benefits and amenities. She went through a long list of them. What sold me, however, was the pictures of the Thalassotherapy pool. She told me that they would all be free of charge for us. Hope that helps.

Just asked a friend of mine who also saw Johns post and was told that when he upgraded to a spa cabin on the Breeze, they were allowed to use all the spa benefits... Hope John was wrong and you guys enjoy it...

The price you paid is great... :) Good for you

first 2 people in your room (If there's more then 2 in it) Will have Spa access :)

You will also have upgraded amenities. (Shampoo, lotions samples...see pictures)

Our last spa room our beach towels were a different colour as well. Oh and slippers too :D

and no smoking on the balconies..so great for non-smokers!!

168006_10150089335959765_700741_n.jpg.becc6e0a492c806fa5b4006f670c38b6.jpg

180710_10150089335894765_4549924_n.jpg.1da6a5d750872ac81d681531480168bd.jpg

I remember just recently John telling someone that if they got upgraded to a spa cabin, it did not come with the spa benefits... :( I'll try to find his answer and post it here for you guys to see

Yes, I know I was actually the one who posted this question to him. I get the feeling that he didn't really find out for sure, that maybe he just told me 'no', but then if I get on the ship and I get them then I would be pleasantly surprised? I would like someone who recently upgraded to spa via upsell to share whether they actually did get them or not. I had to pay $60, not a bad price, but if I don't actually get to use the spa, I would have rather stayed on Lido and had OBC.

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update:

We definitely got to use the Spa stateroom benefits. Loved the Thalassotherapy pool! We would totaly book spa again, however not the same room as it was just below the workout room and loud at times.

Just an update:

We definitely got to use the Spa stateroom benefits. Loved the Thalassotherapy pool! We would totaly book spa again, however not the same room as it was just below the workout room and loud at times.

Which room were you in? We are booked in room 11201 in July and I have the same concern. Also, how is the motion on that deck?

Archived