Brilliance Dry Dock

Will the Brilliance be undergoing refurbishment this year? I see on the Royal Caribbean website that new venues like a Diamond Lounge are coming to the Brilliance. We're not going to be on her until December but would love it if she has a Diamond Lounge by then.

Thanks.

Will the Brilliance be undergoing refurbishment this year? I see on the Royal Caribbean website that new venues like a Diamond Lounge are coming to the Brilliance. We're not going to be on her until December but would love it if she has a Diamond Lounge by then.

Thanks.

I believe Brilliance is scheduled for her revitalization dry dock in May 2013.

When they move the concierge lounge on the Brilliance up to Deck 13 where the Hollywood Odessey is will it still have an actual bar that you can sit in or are they removing the bar to make room?

I guess it will be like what is on the Radiance now but I have not been on that ship since it was re-furbished Thanks

When they move the concierge lounge on the Brilliance up to Deck 13 where the Hollywood Odessey is will it still have an actual bar that you can sit in or are they removing the bar to make room?

I guess it will be like what is on the Radiance now but I have not been on that ship since it was re-furbished Thanks

They will leave the bar in place. That's where the dedicated bartender works.

Thanks for the good news. We were just on the Jewel and the Diamond Lounge in the Vortex was pretty disappointing. Glad to hear that the Brilliance will be refurbished before we cruise on her.

The Jewel doesn't have a dedicated Diamond Lounge yet.

The Jewel doesn't have a dedicated Diamond Lounge yet.

Yes, that's why we were so disappointed with the Vortex. Very few Diamonds came into the lounge but it was easy to see why. Pretty dreary and no music, no appetizers, pay for cocktails, etc...

Archived