Can you eat/drink by the pool?

towel-animal

Yep - you can grab food from anywhere (I think one line even has a soft serve machine in the pool area).

They might prefer you drink out of plastic cups rather than glass, so be careful if you get a drink from an inside bar.

Yep - you can grab food from anywhere (I think one line even has a soft serve machine in the pool area).

They might prefer you drink out of plastic cups rather than glass, so be careful if you get a drink from an inside bar.

Awesome! Are there staff by the pool who will actually come up to you and ask if you'd like to order a cocktail? Or do you just go to the bar?

Was wondering if, say I grab a salad or a sandwich from the studio lounge on the Epic, can I eat it on a lounger by the pool? Or do they not allow food in that area?

And what about drinks...can you order a cocktail by the pool?

You don't need to bring anything up from the studio lounge. There is an outdoor buffet right next to the pool area where you can grab a plate and take it to your lounger. They also have a smaller buffet area back in the adults only Spice H2O area.

It's great stuff. You'll never go hungry. :D

Was wondering if, say I grab a salad or a sandwich from the studio lounge on the Epic, can I eat it on a lounger by the pool? Or do they not allow food in that area?

And what about drinks...can you order a cocktail by the pool?

Eating and drinking by the pool will be easier than getting a lounger by the pool, or so I've heard! ;)

Awesome! Are there staff by the pool who will actually come up to you and ask if you'd like to order a cocktail? Or do you just go to the bar?

Many people complain that the waiters ask non-stop if you want to order a drink;).

Archived