Waiikiki Hotel for pre and post cruise night

henny

We just booked my parents on NCL Pride of America for the first week of May. Oh how I wish I could go with them..... They will need a hotel for one night pre cruise and one night post. They would like to be within a block or two of the beach - the closer the better. Prefer under $200 a night with thoughts to ease of getting from airport to hotel to port the next day. Suggestions?

We just booked my parents on NCL Pride of America for the first week of May. Oh how I wish I could go with them..... They will need a hotel for one night pre cruise and one night post. They would like to be within a block or two of the beach - the closer the better. Prefer under $200 a night with thoughts to ease of getting from airport to hotel to port the next day. Suggestions?

I think that means they'll be with us (May 4th sailing?), so please tell them that the folks from CC hope they bump into them on board! A good number of folks use the NCL relationship with Marriott to make things easier. We're personally using Starwood Points to stay at the Moana Surfrider. There are a number of threads here with hotel recommendations - you can't go wrong in Waikiki and there are lots of transportation options.

Good luck!

Yep, that's the same cruise. We have them reserved at Marriott right now. That's a bit pricier than they'd like but the convenience sounds nice for them so it might be worth it. Looking for other options before deciding on that for sure.

We have just booked Hyatt regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa for July. I've just priced it for your dates and its 124 pounds if booked with British Airways works out about $190 There is a $10 resort fee. I checked the price booking direct with Hyatt and it was over $300 hope this helps.

Judith

I would go with the Marriot (be sure to book it through NCL to get the benefits) if convenience is the biggest factor for your parents pre-cruise. For our post-cruise stay we were certainly happy with the Outrigger On The Beach. It was centrally located, directly across from the International Marketplace, with Hula Grill and Dukes Restaurants on the premesis. We were able to get a good senior discount, too. I like those senior discounts, but not too sure if I like having to be a senior to get them!:eek: The Concierge arranged a shared shuttle back to the airport for us the next day. Very convenient and easy.

We stayed at the Waikiki Beach Marriott both pre- and post cruise (Honolulu to Sydney) in November 2011. We were pleased with the facility, and liked the location much better than the Hilton Hawaiian Village where we have stayed on land trips to Hawaii. We weren't on the NCL Pride of America, but it is clear that this would be a very convenient hotel for someone on an NCL cruise.

• 1 month later...

We booked the ILIKAI for $175 a night ocean view, mountain view was about $20 less. It is right next to the Hilton.Hawaiian Village lots of very good reviews on trip advisor and other hotel sites.

Bev

Sent from my KFJWI using Tapatalk 2

We stayed at the Aston Waikiki Circle, very good price. I called them directly and got a better deal than the internet.

amazing views of the beach which is right across the street so just a few feet away! No other hotels or buildings in the way to block the view!

Right next door is an ABC store and a McDonald's, but lots of other places within walking distance.

Our ocean front room was much cheaper than the Marriot and others!

We stayed at the Aston Waikiki Circle, very good price. I called them directly and got a better deal than the internet.

amazing views of the beach which is right across the street so just a few feet away! No other hotels or buildings in the way to block the view!

Right next door is an ABC store and a McDonald's, but lots of other places within walking distance.

Our ocean front room was much cheaper than the Marriot and others!

Great info, still have along way to go and I will probably drive myself crazy looking up all hotels, ect for the cruise, I will keep this Hotel in mind

I just booked a 1 bedroom for $189 at Outrigger Regency on Beachwalk. I love this area of Waikiki & the room is really nice with great reviews. It does not have it's own pool, but better yet, you get to use Outrigger on the Beach's amenities- their pool has a great view of the beach & it's only across the street. Plus, free wifi & no "resort fees".

http://www.outriggercondominiums.com/Oahu-Waikiki/RegencyonBeachwalk/

http://www.waikikibeachwalk.com

PS- we're also on that cruise. :)

I just booked a 1 bedroom for $189 at Outrigger Regency on Beachwalk. I love this area of Waikiki & the room is really nice with great reviews. It does not have it's own pool, but better yet, you get to use Outrigger on the Beach's amenities- their pool has a great view of the beach & it's only across the street. Plus, free wifi & no "resort fees".

http://www.outriggercondominiums.com/Oahu-Waikiki/RegencyonBeachwalk/

http://www.waikikibeachwalk.com

PS- we're also on that cruise. :)

I will keep this hotel in mind when I book my pre-cruise hotel, not going till 9/6/14:mad:

Archived