Email from RCI - Premium Drink Package

louhun88

I emailed Royal Caribbean to try and find out which spirits and cocktails would be included in the Premium Beverage Package onboard our upcoming cruise on the Splendour of the Seas. I received an email with a list of all spirits included and they said that any cocktails made with these spirits would be included. Email below :-

"The ship have come back to me and they have provided a list of all the

spirits included in the premium package also an onboard flyer. All

cocktails including these spirits will be included in the package.

Unfortunately they were unable to provide a wine list as these vary by ship

and itinerary.

I hope this information helps you."

rcidrinkspremium_zpsf6b2f430.gif.html

All of the above spirits are included in the premium packages!

Edited by louhun88

I emailed Royal Caribbean to try and find out which spirits and cocktails would be included in the Premium Beverage Package onboard our upcoming cruise on the Splendour of the Seas. I received an email with a list of all spirits included and they said that any cocktails made with these spirits would be included. Email below :-

"The ship have come back to me and they have provided a list of all the

spirits included in the premium package also an onboard flyer. All

cocktails including these spirits will be included in the package.

Unfortunately they were unable to provide a wine list as these vary by ship

and itinerary.

I hope this information helps you."

All of the above spirits are included in the premium packages!

I appreciate this information. Unfortunately, the link you supplied is not accessible by anyone except you. Would it be possible to cut and paste the image into a post?

I appreciate this information. Unfortunately, the link you supplied is not accessible by anyone except you. Would it be possible to cut and paste the image into a post?

Sorry, im trying but can't quite figure out how to do it?!

Very, very helpful!! Thank you for posting! Although it did just cloud my desicion again as to wheather I get the package or not; thought I had it all figured out.

Neil

If you decided to purchase, let us know how it goes!

Louise

No problem, been a while since i put a photo on here so took a bit of remembering :rolleyes:

Quick question for you, were there headers to the columns? I am just asking because each category is listed multiple times. Wondering what the difference is for each section. Maybe one is "house", another "top shelf" etc. Thanks.

Okay, so calling this a "premium package" is complete crap. Premium package includes Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, small batch bourbons. This is a list of mediocre spirits at best, all basically a marginal step above well brands.

Huge THUMBS DOWN to RCI. This is a complete waste.:mad:

Okay, so calling this a "premium package" is complete crap. Premium package includes Grey Goose, Bombay Sapphire, small batch bourbons. This is a list of mediocre spirits at best, all basically a marginal step above well brands.

Huge THUMBS DOWN to RCI. This is a complete waste.:mad:

Both Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire are listed.

Both Grey Goose and Bombay Sapphire are listed.

Okay, my bad. Confusing list though. I will say that RCI has done an impressive job of making sure this information is as unclear as possible. I mean, the most comprehensive list we can get is second hand from someone who emailed RCI? Why not get their act together and stop all this confusion.

Either way, I'm pretty slanted against it just because of the way it operates.

Give me a package where I can pay the difference over a certain about, and include ALL beverages under the amount, including coffees, waters and fresh juice and I'll think about it. This just seems like a cluster right now.

Okay, my bad. Confusing list though. I will say that RCI has done an impressive job of making sure this information is as unclear as possible. I mean, the most comprehensive list we can get is second hand from someone who emailed RCI? Why not get their act together and stop all this confusion.

Give me a package where I can pay the difference over a certain about, and include ALL beverages under the amount, including coffees, waters and fresh juice and I'll think about it. This just seems like a cluster right now.

They have had many years of practice at obfuscation, and have perfected the art.

Maybe you could order a mixed drink and then say, without any alcohol.....that would equal....JUICE!

Maybe you could order a mixed drink and then say, without any alcohol.....that would equal....JUICE!

I've never actually ordered a virgin screwdriver, but hey - sometimes you want something different :)

(Knowing me though - "virgin" used in the same sentence as "insert drink name here" is not quite in the vocabular)

LOL! Touche! What I meant was fresh juice. On Celebrity, with the premium drink package, I could enjoy fresh squeezed orange juice in the morning if I wanted to.

I agree the list could have been presented better by the cruiseline but I also wonder if there are actually column headings in the black horizontal line in the picture which we can't tell from the picture. That is why I questioned the OP in a prior post. The list is definitely broken up into distinct catagories, I wonder if the final column has a heading of "not included".

This is exactly the way the list appeared when i downloaded the attachment but I think the first column is the "well" spirits (i.e. the ones you get unless you specify) then the next two are the "call" (branded spirits but not anything special eg. Smirnoff) and the last three are the proper premium brands (more expensive brands) but all included!

Macruisefan - I just thought I would try and get some info from RCI as to what was included, i'm sorry if you expected a better list but IMO it seems quite decent spirits included. Fair enough it would be better if it included speciality coffees etc like on Celebrity but maybe once things get tweaked this will happen!

Edited by louhun88