Carnival Glory Review-Eastern Caribbean Jan 27-Feb 3

Ciardasully

Loved your review and pictures. Makes me even more excited as we will be sailing the Glory in July. Congratulations to both of you. Wish you many years of happiness together. Thanks for sharing!:)

Thank you so much for your kind words! Enjoy your Glory Cruise!

Wow, this was a great review, so much detail. One of the best on here! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.

I am glad you enjoyed the review! I am happy to write it. I enjoy others reviews so I wanted to pay it forward and share my experiences.

I finished reading the review and loved loved it! I may consider getting my passport stamped. You had some wonderful tips and hints. The photos were great.

Congrats on your wedding!

Thank you! Glad we were able to give some hints. :)

• 3 months later...
Was there a charge for tea time? And was it held only once during the cruise?

Sent from my SCH-R830C using Forums mobile app

I am so sorry. I missed this. I didn't mean to be rude by ignoring you. :o

There was no charge for tea time. I only remember it being held once.

Now came across your review...over a year later:).....Great review. Really enjoyed it...Doing research for a possible Glory cruise next April.

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. If you choose the Glory, I hope you have a good time.

Thank you for getting that one for me. :)

No problem. Just got off Glory in May. Went on her the May before and last October. Getting ready to go for cruise number 4 on her this October. I went to tea time on all my cruises so I know for sure :) Let me know if there are any other questions you have.

No problem. Just got off Glory in May. Went on her the May before and last October. Getting ready to go for cruise number 4 on her this October. I went to tea time on all my cruises so I know for sure :) Let me know if there are any other questions you have.

Cruise number 4? Wow. I would love to sail on her again. She is a great ship.

• 7 months later...

We stopped in the EA Sports Bar. ESPN was not working but the X-box was so Bryon played some hockey. It is free to play, you just need to have your Sign and Sail card.

Buffalo Sabres vs. Albany Devils. That's right, an NHL team vs an AHL team. And the AHL team won.

HoneymoonCruise198.jpg

Ya its the Buffalo Sabres though LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your review can't wait to get on the Glory in a few weeks

Edited by hockeyguru32

We stopped in the EA Sports Bar. ESPN was not working but the X-box was so Bryon played some hockey. It is free to play, you just need to have your Sign and Sail card.

Buffalo Sabres vs. Albany Devils. That's right, an NHL team vs an AHL team. And the AHL team won.

HoneymoonCruise198.jpg

Ya its the Buffalo Sabres though LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love your review can't wait to get on the Glory in a few weeks

Thank you :) I hope you enjoy your Glory cruise. She is a great ship.

Ciardasully, thanks for this review. I find myself reading any and all reviews when I have a cruise coming up! Looking forward to more reviews from you in the future.

Thank you Mrs.C05. I do the same thing. I think I remember reading a review by you. Do you have a toddler?

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your upcoming cruise! :)

We didn't see/hear any of our drill on the Freedom (we are not tall people). On our Glory cruise out of Ft. Lauderdale, a person passed out at our muster station.

How scary! I am afriad of that. When I was on the Sunshine, we showed up right before and luckily were right in front. (Though we still couldn't hear any of it.)

Ciardasully

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Mar 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up Next

Feb 2016 RCCL Freedom Of The Seas- Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral -> CocoCay, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) Baby's First Cruise!

I realize this is now 2 years old but I have to tell you that this is one of the best, if not the best, review I have ever read about the Glory... Was looking for a good one as we're going on her again in May. You have also convinced me to do the Skylift in St Thomas... the view is beautiful...and I want to see it for myself (and, of couse, have a drink!!).. Thank you for the great info and pictures....

NOW... I happen to notice your "Up Next" ending with Baby's First Cruise! .... CONGRATS... how wonderful ... Do tell !!! :) lol

Ciardasully

Cool Cruiser Join Date: Mar 2012

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Up Next

Feb 2016 RCCL Freedom Of The Seas- Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral -> CocoCay, St. Thomas, St. Maarten) Baby's First Cruise!

I realize this is now 2 years old but I have to tell you that this is one of the best, if not the best, review I have ever read about the Glory... Was looking for a good one as we're going on her again in May. You have also convinced me to do the Skylift in St Thomas... the view is beautiful...and I want to see it for myself (and, of couse, have a drink!!).. Thank you for the great info and pictures....

NOW... I happen to notice your "Up Next" ending with Baby's First Cruise! .... CONGRATS... how wonderful ... Do tell !!! :) lol

Aw, thank you for your kind words Elaine. I hope you have a great time. The skylift was amazing. I can't wait to go back to St. Thomas next winter.

And thank you for the Congrats. She was born in September and was too young to go cruising this winter. Due to work restraints, we couldn't go on a spring cruise. I can't wait to see her experience all these cool places. I was actually nine weeks pregnant when I was on the Sunshine last year. I didn't say it in my review because I was keeping it quiet until the end of the first trimester. I enjoyed a lot of potato salad on that cruise. And any drinks in that review were virgin drinks! :)