Carnival Glory Review-Eastern Caribbean Jan 27-Feb 3

Ciardasully

• 1 month later...
Oh good. Where can I find that. We are really excited to do the chefs table on glory in October

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

We didn't do that but I definitely would like to do the Chef's Table someday. I hope you enjoy it and your trip on the Glory!

• 1 month later...

So funny! I read your Sunshine review to prepare for my Sunshine cruise. Then I googled Glory cruise reviews and found your Glory one to read for my upcoming Glory cruise! I tried trivia on the Sunshine just because of you all winning the ships on a stick. And I thought about going to the Tobasco factory because of you all! Congrats on the upcoming baby!

So funny! I read your Sunshine review to prepare for my Sunshine cruise. Then I googled Glory cruise reviews and found your Glory one to read for my upcoming Glory cruise! I tried trivia on the Sunshine just because of you all winning the ships on a stick. And I thought about going to the Tobasco factory because of you all! Congrats on the upcoming baby!

That is too funny! I hope you enjoyed your Sunshine Cruise and that you enjoy your upcoming Glory Cruise. We loved the Glory.

And thank you so much. Between the house and the baby, I am afraid it might be awhile before we cruise again. But at least I can come here and read about everyone else's cruises. :D

I'm writing a report about our Sunshine cruise (which we loved!), but it's on another message board that's more about Disney. I'm just too detailed and I've seen people write such snotty comments on here about having too many details. The other board people are nice about everything!

What did you think of Sunshine compared to Glory? Any tips? Like on Sunshine the havana bar had tons of open seats to eat.

I love your review, it's got a GREAT mix of pictures and explanations. I'm only on Page 2 so far (gotta save some of the fun for tomorrow!), but I really like the quick culture/history lessons... like the no beer until 6 on the day you went! Can you ask your husband how he knew that the representative was home, (Sorry if someone already asked that) because I want to impress my family with my knowledge. =]

We will be going on the Glory in about a month!!!

I love your review, it's got a GREAT mix of pictures and explanations. I'm only on Page 2 so far (gotta save some of the fun for tomorrow!), but I really like the quick culture/history lessons... like the no beer until 6 on the day you went! Can you ask your husband how he knew that the representative was home, (Sorry if someone already asked that) because I want to impress my family with my knowledge. =]

Husband here,

If you look at the picture of the Governor General's Residence, the flag in the middle is the flag of the Gov. General, the Queen's representative to the Bahamas. It only flags when the GG is present. Conversely, if the Queen was in the Bahamas, her own personal flag would be flying on that middle pole. If neither were there at the time, the flag staff would be empty.

HoneymoonCruise315.jpg

I'm writing a report about our Sunshine cruise (which we loved!), but it's on another message board that's more about Disney. I'm just too detailed and I've seen people write such snotty comments on here about having too many details. The other board people are nice about everything!

What did you think of Sunshine compared to Glory? Any tips? Like on Sunshine the havana bar had tons of open seats to eat.

We enjoyed both but I think we had more fun on the Glory cruise. We did enjoy the extra restaurants on the Sunshine though but we liked our cruise director on the Glory (Josh Waitzman) better than Butch. But the CD's change all the time.

Also, the Glory has the new menu...

Can you post a link of your Sunshine review. I would love to read it.

And no need to pay attention to the snotty people. Everyone has their own style when writing. If people don't like it, then they don't need to read. :-)

Edited by Ciardasully

Thank you! I hope you have a great time!

Husband here,

If you look at the picture of the Governor General's Residence, the flag in the middle is the flag of the Gov. General, the Queen's representative to the Bahamas. It only flags when the GG is present. Conversely, if the Queen was in the Bahamas, her own personal flag would be flying on that middle pole. If neither were there at the time, the flag staff would be empty.

Thanks! I will definitely check this out when we go.:D