Alcohol package now offered on 3-day cruises

nubeetom

• 1 month later...

Unlimited booze on a 3 day cruise???? waz-zoo...we're talking some power drinking. If you think about it, you'd pay for 3 days.... think about how long you're on the ship. By time you go to Nassau and Coco Cay, that expensive with the "free time" you'd have. I wouldn't get off I think in fear of not getting my money's worth.....lol :D What would be the cost? ($55 X3=$165 ???)

p.s.....what is "don't cur!"

Unlimited booze on a 3 day cruise???? waz-zoo...we're talking some power drinking. If you think about it, you'd pay for 3 days.... think about how long you're on the ship. By time you go to Nassau and Coco Cay, that expensive with the "free time" you'd have. I wouldn't get off I think in fear of not getting my money's worth.....lol :D What would be the cost? ($55 X3=$165 ???)

p.s.....what is "don't cur!"

It's I don't care but saying it like a lazy person!

FWIW, I called RC not too long ago when the alcohol package showed up online under a 3 night cruise reservation for later this month. I was told that the alcohol packages were going to be available on three night cruises now, but you may not be able to buy them online beforehand due to some issues with their system.

Coupled with the fact that the alcohol package was offered on at least one other three day cruise, (the Super Bowl), it appears that the alcohol package may in fact be offered on all three day cruises now. I'd love a solid confirmation of its availability though.

I'll probably get flamed (don't cur!) but I think that's a terrible idea and if they allow it on Spring Break cruises I think they risk a lot of liability! College kids aren't known to be the most responsible drinkers ever...

It's I don't care but saying it like a lazy person!

She is saying that "don't cur" is a lazy person's way of saying "I don't care".

Interesting...I'm going on the 3 day Majesty in May. I usually the soda package anyway, so I think I would get the alcohol package if it were available instead since it includes soda, beer, wine and drinks, (right?). A bunch of people I met on my 4 day Liberty cruise last month had it and it seemed like a good deal. And they were not raging drunks.

• 2 weeks later...
Interesting...I'm going on the 3 day Majesty in May. I usually the soda package anyway, so I think I would get the alcohol package if it were available instead since it includes soda, beer, wine and drinks, (right?). A bunch of people I met on my 4 day Liberty cruise last month had it and it seemed like a good deal. And they were not raging drunks.

Anyone have an update on this? I emailed RC and I haven't heard back from them. When I checked on my reservation, it said it's not available to purchase online, so I'm taking that as a no...but I'm still hoping!

Archived