Carnival Breeze- special dietary question. Can i take oroducts onboard?!?

ymillo

Hello everyone,

My BF and i will be sailing in the carnival breeze april 13,2013 woooop:D however I have some questions which i have not found answers to any where. maybe anyone here on the bOards can help me.

I recently started a weight-loss program that involves me replacing 2 of my daily meals with a shake/protein powder. I don't know if I'm allowed to say the name or not here but it is herbalife.

Anyways I'm wondering if i'm allowed to take onboard with me my formula 1 shake powder and protein powder?Im planning try and manage drink at least 1 of my shakes each day as well as maintain my workout routine.

Thanks in advance!

I don't know 100% for sure -

but I believe you can. I have seen people bring all kinds of food onboard so I don't know why you can't take your shake power on board.

Thank you. I dont think there will be a problem either but i want to make sure before they remove them from me. they are expensive products would hate to get there and loose them. Hopefully i can find a concrete answer:) thanks!

as long as it is sealed, you should be able to bring some snacks on board without a problem. You can not take them off the ship. I have brought on my own cans of pringles and other small snacks without a problem

Thanks! Its not really snacks just protein powder and a meal replacement powder and i will be transferring to a smaller container since they come in huge ones.. So they wont be sealed :confused:

Thanks for your help!

I have taken protein powder with me on a cruise several times before. Once I took the original container (way too large) and packed in suitcase. After that I put it in a coffee creamer container and it was in my carry on.

I did not have any problems but what works for one does not always work for others.

You could always email the Special Needs Department at specialneeds@carnival. com and ask them what they prefer. I am sure they will give you an answer about the correct way to do it.

Good luck and have fun on your cruise!:)

Since 2008, we have taken on Zip Loc bags full of animal crackers, pretzels, chocolates, sandwiches, etc. Some were in our carry-ons, some in our checked bags. (We vacation in ports a few days before our cruises and ALWAYS take snacks since the day we spent 5.5 hours with no food on a plane on a tarmac.)

No questions, no issues.

Archived