Indy leaving Lauderdale

I'm a bit surprised that none of the ships were delayed at all today after the recent weather for the Northeast.

Bon Voyage Indy. Next week I will be waving to you all on the webcam!

I suspect there is a good chance that most people who couldn't make it on time probably weren't going to be able to make it all so no need to delay ship departures. Even though the arports were open this morning the airlines needed to get planes into them so many AM flights today didn't happen.

extra cost up front but worth peace of mind to arrive in Fort Lauderdale the day before sailing. Plus extends day in the warmth by a day!!!!

I love that great Canadian can do attitude. You will also find the flag flying on our balcony.

Our upcoming cruise we are flying down 2 days earlier. Who wants to go through a Toronto on the Friday of March break:eek:

What a great way to extend a holiday.

extra cost up front but worth peace of mind to arrive in Fort Lauderdale the day before sailing. Plus extends day in the warmth by a day!!!!

I totally agree however I don't think one day in advance would have necessarily been enough time with this storm.:(

Archived