Carnival Offers Generous Compensation to Triumph Passengers

LauraS

And another harassing post. I have approximately the same number of RCI shares and they suck.

In case you hadn't noticed if you are trying to put a positive spin on this and defend Carnival you are failing miserably. No one believes anything you post because your comments are so outrageously biased.

you are not converting anyone to your viewpoint.

In case you hadn't noticed if you are trying to put a positive spin on this and defend Carnival you are failing miserably. No one believes anything you post because your comments are so outrageously biased.

you are not converting anyone to your viewpoint.

Your harassment continues to be rude, inappropriate, and unwelcome.

Im laughing..you say one of Carnivals ships should of picked people up and bring them on board hahahahaha

It would also cause kaus.

I can't believe (Im sorry to say the words but I say it nicely) how not smart people just are here.....

In all the comments about how greedy, slipshod and slimy Carnival management may have been to let this happen not once but twice in the past three years, let us not forget: Carnival would not be what it is without its passengers.

"kaus", by the way, is a Greek word meaning "the light bulb is not plugged in". Let it never be.

I was on the Splendor swine flu cruise. On day 3, while sitting in Cabo next to a RCL ship with its passengers in port, we were told our cruise was going to San Francisco. We ended up stopping back in Long Beach on Thursday for people who wanted to get off early, but they were told at the time there were no refunds.

So we left at the end of the week with nothing for the inconvenience. Then we started hearing about the offer Carnival was giving to the future cruisers - people who had a chance to change their plans were being given a better deal than those of us with no options. On CC a large letter writing campaign began. And it worked. They ended up giving us half off a future cruise. And we were able to use it on a cruise already booked.

The short version is, if you're unhappy with the compensation, tell them. Get everyone else to tell them. Someone posted the email addresses of the board of directors. I emailed every single one of them. I emailed, snail mailed, anyone and everyone I could think of. So did everyone else. And we got out discount, as did those who were on the Ecstasy that week.

They've made their offer. The only chance they'll change it is if as many as people as possible voice their displeasure of it to as many people as possible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

do you know where I can get that list of emails ? i have been looking everywhere and can't find it anywhere.

do you know where I can get that list of emails ? i have been looking everywhere and can't find it anywhere.

Took me a while to find it also! Then I had a bit of fun rereading all the fun from that cruise. But I did find it, here you go. Good luck!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=19412536&postcount=93

Keep in mind this is almost 4 years old, and these people may not be in these positions anymore. Nonetheless, at least it gives you the email format so you'll know how to contact someone once you have a name.

Archived