Oasis Cabin 11728 Pix or Info?

• 3 months later...
Hey, CruiseMI82, since you are back now, could you tell me how the cabin was? Hope you had a great cruise!

absolutely loved the cabin!!! wish I was still there and I'd get it again in a heartbeat if we ever sail Oasis again. My only complaint is that the public balcony right next to the room always has lights on, so it's kind of bright if you like having the curtains open at night, but that was pretty minor. The stateroom attendant, Leonardo, was out of this world, he got a wow card from us.

We were worried about the walk from the elevators to our room but it was not bad at all, not nearly what we were expecting.

I took a few photos of our room and the secret balcony next door as well as a video, I'll try to get those posted tonight for you. Let me know if you have any questions, I'll talk about this trip until I'm blue in the face I had such a great time.

I would book this cabin in a heartbeat.

We had #11729 right across the hall just last week.

I disagree with those who say it's a long walk from the elevator.

We found ourselves using the aft elevators constantly, and honestly, is a shorter walk from those elevators than a similar aft balcony on Rhapsody or Serenade.

The so-called secret balcony is literally just steps from your door. I spent lots of time out there sitting on a lounge chair and reading -- it was great!

I guess it would depend on your cruise as to how many people will actually use it. Our Meet and Mingle group chose to meet there for sailaway, but otherwise, it was pretty much empty.

And I agree with cruiseM182 -- Leonardo was fabulous! He got a WOW card from us too!

Book it and enjoy!

Ann

Edited by TexasAnn

I would book this cabin in a heartbeat.

We had #11729 right across the hall just last week.

I disagree with those who say it's a long walk from the elevator.

We found ourselves using the aft elevators constantly, and honestly, is a shorter walk from those elevators than a similar aft balcony on Rhapsody or Serenade.

The so-called secret balcony is literally just steps from your door. I spent lots of time out there sitting on a lounge chair and reading -- it was great!

I guess it would depend on your cruise as to how many people will actually use it. Our Meet and Mingle group chose to meet there for sailaway, but otherwise, it was pretty much empty.

And I agree with cruiseM182 -- Leonardo was fabulous! He got a WOW card from us too!

Book it and enjoy!

Ann

sorry we didn't make it to the meet and mingle and never ran into you Ann, we were disappointed!

enjoy all! let me know if you have any requests, I took over 400 photos!!! I'm getting the post cruise blues BIGTIME right now, I wanna go back!!

Hi,

I'm considering this cabin. It looks great! Were you able to get a nice view of the Aqua Theatre? I'm anxious to hear more! Thank you!!!:o