RSVP MSC Divina 2.15.14

bradpole

Off limit areas on the ship.....sounds like the old Cunard style.......2 class ship. Hope the rules are adjusted for you guys for this charter cruise.

Makes me think of the Titanic movie. You can be like Leonardo....and take spitting classes....learn to spit like a man. Maybe systa Helen can do the teaching.

Wish I was going.

Wonder if there will be a summer 2014 cruise in the Med....and if so would it be back on HAL or another MSC ?

Me, I hope to do RSVP in the med...if there even is a RSVP that far out:confused:

Best wishes for this MSC experience...hope the ship sells out.

Bertha

Even on HAL with RSVP there are places that are off limits for certain folks (Neptune Lounge, Pinnacle for breakfast for suites only).

Cruise lines are creating exclusive areas such as MSC's Yacht Club and NCL' The Haven and the singles lounge.

Even on HAL with RSVP there are places that are off limits for certain folks (Neptune Lounge, Pinnacle for breakfast for suites only).

Cruise lines are creating exclusive areas such as MSC's Yacht Club and NCL' The Haven and the singles lounge.

Personally I have no issue with the Cunard "grills", MSC Yacht club, NCL Haven, etc. I've always thought it strange that someone who pays thousands and thousands of dollars basically receives the same food and service as I do booking a much cheaper interior cabin.

It is also no different than flying a good airline. Different experiences and service based upon how much, or how little, one pays.

Sounds more and more like Atlantis :(

Never did an Atlantis Crusie so I have no idea how they are to deal with. I guess mistakes happen. Everything go worked out but I do wonder how many others were over charged and did realize it. It was only $20 pp but that can add up to a lot of money on a 3,000 plus passenger ship.

Never did an Atlantis Crusie so I have no idea how they are to deal with. I guess mistakes happen. Everything go worked out but I do wonder how many others were over charged and did realize it. It was only $20 pp but that can add up to a lot of money on a 3,000 plus passenger ship.

I have booked a cruise with them and our resort vacation was back in 2000 but form what I have heard, Atlantis is a bit disorganized and customer service is not their strong suit.

Dag broer!!!!!!!!Boytjie

How goes it?

Please give me 25 reasons to book this cruise!!!!

or do we give Atlantis a chance ?

Friends have already booked on Atlantis without asking us mmmmmm

Are we tooooo old for this?:eek:

Help my asblf.

Dag broer!!!!!!!!Boytjie

How goes it?

Please give me 25 reasons to book this cruise!!!!

or do we give Atlantis a chance ?

Friends have already booked on Atlantis without asking us mmmmmm

Are we tooooo old for this?:eek:

Help my asblf.

Dit gaan lekker! (It is going well)

25 reasons? How about 3,959? :D

Nobody is too old for it. (Ho wold are you??) RSVP ages range from twink to twilight! And everybody has fun and there is very little attitude. This is a new cruise line for gay charters and the ship looks amazing. Sure, there is the unknown versus the familiar (and I will miss the HAL ships) but I am willing to chance it.

Dit gaan lekker! (It is going well)

25 reasons? How about 3,959? :D

Nobody is too old for it. (Ho wold are you??) RSVP ages range from twink to twilight! And everybody has fun and there is very little attitude. This is a new cruise line for gay charters and the ship looks amazing. Sure, there is the unknown versus the familiar (and I will miss the HAL ships) but I am willing to chance it.

I meant too old for Atlantis!

Take a look at the photos you took of me or maybe it was Richard on the Bahamas...... and no ways do I post my age on this forum:eek:

I meant too old for Atlantis!

Take a look at the photos you took of me or maybe it was Richard on the Bahamas...... and no ways do I post my age on this forum:eek:

OK, Oom Ian! :)

They have older guys on the Atlantis cruises too, but their February Caribbean cruises tend to be a younger crowd.

Glad to see more guys are booking. Maybe the better prices than Atlantis will fill the ship faster?

We are talking it up more to all our friends. Several guys I know from Europe are thinkiing of going.

Glad to see more guys are booking. Maybe the better prices than Atlantis will fill the ship faster?

That could be part of it as well as it being the first gay charter on a new cruise line

We too are working on friends to take the gay charter plunge ;) Remember: if your friends mention on their registration forms that you referred them you get bonus RSViP points!

• 2 weeks later...

I just noticed that the prices listed on the RSVP website for the Divina cruise are different than the brochure we were given onboard the ship. We selected a category 9 cabin listed at $1359.00, and for booking early we each received a $140 discount, making the price $1219 (plus extra fees, of course). But now on the internet, a category 9 cabin is listed at $1299, so we just got a $80 discount for booking early. I wonder if we will receive any other discount.

I just noticed that the prices listed on the RSVP website for the Divina cruise are different than the brochure we were given onboard the ship. We selected a category 9 cabin listed at $1359.00, and for booking early we each received a $140 discount, making the price $1219 (plus extra fees, of course). But now on the internet, a category 9 cabin is listed at $1299, so we just got a $80 discount for booking early. I wonder if we will receive any other discount.

Got my answer already from RSVP through my travel agent....NO. Didn't think so, but figured it didn't hurt to ask.

For those booked through Dan Howell travel, I got the following offer today:

SPECIAL INVITATION - Exclusively for our clients

We have made special arrangements for our clients who are booked on the Divinia for a private tour of the ship with lunch on Saturday December 7th. If you live in South Florida or will be visiting the area, we would love for you to join us. Please send an e-mail to dan@danhowelltravel.com with you names, passport number and date of birth. The number of clients we can take on board with is us limited and will be on a first come first service basis.

For those booked through Dan Howell travel, I got the following offer today:

SPECIAL INVITATION - Exclusively for our clients

We have made special arrangements for our clients who are booked on the Divinia for a private tour of the ship with lunch on Saturday December 7th. If you live in South Florida or will be visiting the area, we would love for you to join us. Please send an e-mail to dan@danhowelltravel.com with you names, passport number and date of birth. The number of clients we can take on board with is us limited and will be on a first come first service basis.

Got it too. Tempting...

We are booked! Our friends talked us into sailing again with RSVP. We love RSVP, but were getting bored with the Caribbean. Excited about trying a larger ship and new line. I'm sure we will have a great time.

We are booked! Our friends talked us into sailing again with RSVP. We love RSVP, but were getting bored with the Caribbean. Excited about trying a larger ship and new line. I'm sure we will have a great time.

Welcome back onboard!