Gem Haven and Family Suite Names

BMG

Well, I am finally making an attempt to post a few things I learned on our cruise on the Gem back in September. No one else may care, but I find suite names fascinating and would love to know them prior to my cruise. We stayed in 10004, the Purple Diamond Suite and we LOVED it! :)

NCL Gem Suite Names.pdf

Well, I am finally making an attempt to post a few things I learned on our cruise on the Gem back in September. No one else may care, but I find suite names fascinating and would love to know them prior to my cruise. We stayed in 10004, the Purple Diamond Suite and we LOVED it! :)

[ATTACH]260953[/ATTACH]

Thank you for this. Just realized we have the Blue Diamond. This is great as my husband has a thing for these. He is always trying to get me to choose one on every trip lately now I have (sort of) :).

Love it

I stayed 14514 it was called Magnolia Villa

Well, as johnsak123 points out, yes, I guess I forgot the semantics of the suites that actually reside in the Haven. I do believe that they are followed in name by "Villa" rather than "Suite". It has been 5 months and my memory is not what it used to be...

In June we'll be in the Passion Flower Suite lol makes me giggle as I doubt there will be much passion with the kids lounging about!

We will be there in August with three of our kids, so I know what you mean! I hope you'll be able to take some photos to post! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Well, as johnsak123 points out, yes, I guess I forgot the semantics of the suites that actually reside in the Haven. I do believe that they are followed in name by "Villa" rather than "Suite". It has been 5 months and my memory is not what it used to be...

No worries! I think we all knew what you were talking about! I'll be sailing in the Orchid Villa-Suite in August!!!! :D

In June we'll be in the Passion Flower Suite lol makes me giggle as I doubt there will be much passion with the kids lounging about!

The slider between the masterbath and living room never really stayed shut

On rough sea days it would slide open and shut... Alot

But then it was the week after sandy that we were in that suite

Archived