MJS Transport Experiences

pianobar

I booked mjs last week for our cruise this week. I got an auto email stating they'd follow up within 24 hours with pick up instructions. After a couple days I realized I hadn't gotten anything and replied to the auto email. Within 2 hours I finally had the actual confirmation with pick up instructions, etc. I figure if they aren't there, we'll try taking Tri-rail. We'll see what happens!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

I booked mjs last week for our cruise this week. I got an auto email stating they'd follow up within 24 hours with pick up instructions. After a couple days I realized I hadn't gotten anything and replied to the auto email. Within 2 hours I finally had the actual confirmation with pick up instructions, etc. I figure if they aren't there, we'll try taking Tri-rail. We'll see what happens!

Sent from my iPad using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

After reading your response, I decided to check my spam mail and did find the automated response from them saying they would contact me within 24 hours. I guess I'll wait until I see if I hear from them confirming.

What is Tri-rail?

What is Tri-rail?

Tri-Rail is the local commuter rail system running from Miami up to just north of Palm Beach or so -- it is a cheap (but not fast) way to get from FLL to MIA or PBI, but does not go downtown near POM. You could connect from Tri-Rail to the local metro/people mover thing (sort of like a subway/light rail) but would still need a taxi from downtown to POM.

http://www.tri-rail.com/

Stick with your shuttle plans is my best advice. :cool:

Yep, I got my confirmation within 24 hours (found it in the spam box, but got it). Awesome. I hope the service is this awesome as well. :)

We used MJS on March 27 and I was very impressed with Jeremy. He called my cell as soon as I got off the plane. Told me to get my luggage and call back so he could get closer to pick up area.

I called and he was curbside within 3 mins. We came into Fort Lauderdale but he took us to our hotel at Miami Airport Hilton for 13.00pp we had 6 of us. Very nice and new vehicle. He even narrated the trip about all of Miami.

Whenever I need a shuttle again I will go thru them. Excellent service.

We used MJS on March 27 and I was very impressed with Jeremy. He called my cell as soon as I got off the plane. Told me to get my luggage and call back so he could get closer to pick up area.

I called and he was curbside within 3 mins. We came into Fort Lauderdale but he took us to our hotel at Miami Airport Hilton for 13.00pp we had 6 of us. Very nice and new vehicle. He even narrated the trip about all of Miami.

Whenever I need a shuttle again I will go thru them. Excellent service.

Great to hear. Thanks for the info. Hopefully we'll have a good experience too. We have 8 in our party. :)

May have an issue with them. I called two weeks ago and I was told they would pickup at a Fort Lauderdale hotel starting at 9:30 AM, half hour earlier than SAS. This is great since both us and our friends we are cruising with have FTTF for our Carnival Glory cruise. Got around to making reservations on-line this week and my confirmation says they will pick us up at the hotel at 11:AM. We won't be too the boat till noon. That kinda of kills the whole FTTF thing. Hope to call and clarify on Monday. May end up going with SAS if MJS won't pickup earlier than 11:00.

Sent from my Samsung Note 10.1 using Forums mobile app.

Fort Lauderdale Transfers will pick up earlier on request.

We used them in Feb, and requested a 9:30am pickup. So done else in our hotel was using them and asked for a 9am pickup. They called us to see if we could be ready earlier, and we were just getting ready to checkout, so we jumped on the earlier van. Wish they would have called us sooner, though, but it still all worked out.

We used Jiffy Jeff for the return trip. He was great, and he was in constant contact with MJS and other vans. He said they all work together, especially on the. Busiest days, to make sure everyone gets taken care of expeditiously.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app via my iPad, pardon the typos![/QUOT

I tried to reserve a shuttle for 9:30 AM from the Comfort Suites in FLL to POM. We are traveling with another couple so the reservation was for four. We all have FTTF, so we wanted an early arrival at the pier. Earliest MJS would guarentee is 11, although they could try to have a van there around 10:30 AM.

Thinking I will look for someone else.

I tried to reserve a shuttle for 9:30 AM from the Comfort Suites in FLL to POM. We are traveling with another couple so the reservation was for four. We all have FTTF, so we wanted an early arrival at the pier. Earliest MJS would guarentee is 11, although they could try to have a van there around 10:30 AM.

Thinking I will look for someone else.

We requested a pick up for 10:30 with them for a party of 8 and they said no problem and sent a confirmation the very next day. :o

• 1 year later...

We are scheduled for an 11am pickup...I'm at the hotel still waiting for them. They've been good at communicating with us, but its 11:45am and we're still waiting to be picked up.... If punctuality is important to you, this could be a deal breaker in using them