norwegian star- tea/coffee making facillities

mirsown

That is what we had in our suite. Except ours broke during the cruise and had to be replaced.

I know the problem well . AND I know how to fix it :D

9 times out of 10 its the switch in the float . ( Fill water )

If you look at the water tank , inside on the lower left theres a black stalk ( water level switch).

Give it a few rapps with a spoon and presto , The screen comes back to life .

I presume you were in balcony or better since there are no longer coffee makers in OV or inside cabins on NCL ships.

We were in a suite with one of those big boxey metal coffee machines that you put a little cartridge in to make tea or coffee. The butler fixed it once and then had to replace it.

thankyou for your replies, its godd to know i can have a cuppa before i have to face the rest of the world! One day I might get a suite, who knows! Although at the current time i'm quite fancying an aft balcony in the Epic or one of the other new ships for 2015!:)

We've previously sailed on the Gem in a balcony stateroom which had tea/coffee making facillities, just wondered if the Star does too? I'm not worth knowing before my first cup of tea in the morning!

Yes, you will have a 4-cup coffee maker (Hamilton Beach). Coffee, tea etc. will be supplied.

From my seven NCL cruises, I can honestly say that the supplied coffee with the four cup coffee maker stink. Bring your own ground coffee and four cup filters.

In fact it was so bad that it made the coffee in the buffet taste like Starbucks. Bring your own coffee. You won't regret the decision.

Archived