Entertainment Reservations for 4-14 Allure of the Seas

seaotter15

Not sure what the deal is with Royal in this regard. On NCL they open up reservations like clockwork (have sailed the Epic twice) - right at 8 AM, 75 days out (as I recall).

To these "newbie" eyes, Royal fails miserably in this department. They should get their act together... REALLY !! :rolleyes:

Tom

Nothing left at all to reserve ahead of time for our 3/3/13 cruise. Didn't know this was done on Allure and now fear we will be unable to see any shows.

Yes, the word is that seats are held back (both dining and entertainment) for booking onboard. GET THERE EARLY!

Tom

I have been checking every day for the past few weeks, and just now the entertainment page opened up for reservations. This is for the 4-14 Eastern Caribbean on Allure of the Seas. I have read a few others have been waiting, hence this post. :)

I am not sure why there was a delay I called RCCL and was told they now open it at about the 45 mark

I am not sure why there was a delay I called RCCL and was told they now open it at about the 45 mark

They opened up some in early January that were just over 90 days out.

I suppose when someone calls them it's easier to cover your IT departments incompetence by lowering the bar ("now open at 45 days")! :rolleyes:

Tom

Not sure exactly why but they tend to open up groups of cruises at a time. Last week they opened up Allure sailings from beginning of April through some time in June. We sail mid June and ours was one of the sailings opened up last week at about 115 days out. It is the luck of the draw whether you are at the beginning or end of the block opened up.

It seems that the comedians and headliners are the ones slowing it down:confused:. The rest of the shows seem to stay consistent while those move around a bit depending on who they get for each sailing.

Not sure exactly why but they tend to open up groups of cruises at a time. Last week they opened up Allure sailings from beginning of April through some time in June. We sail mid June and ours was one of the sailings opened up last week at about 115 days out. It is the luck of the draw whether you are at the beginning or end of the block opened up.

It seems that the comedians and headliners are the ones slowing it down:confused:. The rest of the shows seem to stay consistent while those move around a bit depending on who they get for each sailing.

Did they open up your dining as well? One would think that it would be an easier task than the entertainment, yet it seems to lag.

Tom

Did they open up your dining as well? One would think that it would be an easier task than the entertainment, yet it seems to lag.

Tom

Specialty dining was opened up on our Allure cruise way ahead of Entertainment. I'm not sure about reservations for MTD as we have TD on this cruise.

Tom

For our cruise, nope. No dining of any type opened up yet, MTD reservations or specialty. Check every day.

Do agree, these should be really easy to open up. Don't get why they aren't.

Archived