TravelSafe or TravelEx? And a few other questions.

I have been looking at travel insurance policies for days. I have narrowed our options down to these companies. Both have similar plans at similar prices. Can anyone recommend one or the other based on personal experience?

I am also wondering if I should enter the dates of the cruise or the day we actually leave to begin the vacation until the day we return to our home. I know that sounds like a silly question, but we are driving to Miami which is about 16 hours from us. Our cruise is Feb 1-9, but we will actually be gone from Jan 30-Feb 10. Should I claim the extra travel days or anything else other than the cruise days and cruise cost? Please help!

I have been looking at travel insurance policies for days. I have narrowed our options down to these companies. Both have similar plans at similar prices. Can anyone recommend one or the other based on personal experience?

I am also wondering if I should enter the dates of the cruise or the day we actually leave to begin the vacation until the day we return to our home. I know that sounds like a silly question, but we are driving to Miami which is about 16 hours from us. Our cruise is Feb 1-9, but we will actually be gone from Jan 30-Feb 10. Should I claim the extra travel days or anything else other than the cruise days and cruise cost? Please help!

We usually purchase TravelSafe from Tripinsurancestore.com. I would suggest calling them and speaking to the owner, Steve, or one of his reps. They are all very knowledgeable and will answer all your questions and advise what policy to purchase based on your specific situation and what coverage you want or need. Good Luck!

Archived