Multiple drinks with multiple cards

mdmourges

Stupidly though on solstice, two premium cards but we cannot have wine and water in Oceanview cafe, we can in the restaurant, so staff have to serve us the water and then leave it 10 mins for wine, several servers all saying the same thing it is their ships rule

Not a big issue for us, just silly as it double the servers work

Stupidly though on solstice, two premium cards but we cannot have wine and water in Oceanview cafe, we can in the restaurant, so staff have to serve us the water and then leave it 10 mins for wine, several servers all saying the same thing it is their ships rule

I agree! I can see why they need the rule for two alcoholic drinks ordered at the same time, but when I want a Bailey's with a Perrier back, common sense says to just do it. However, I think that the computer won't let them ring up two beverages at the same time.

I guess it's different on each ship & probably with each waiter / bartender. On the Connie earlier this month we never had a problem getting a small Evian with an alcholic drink. Most were probably happy to see people hydrating!

Never had any problems on Eclipse and Silhouette last month. Ordered Mimosas and Coffees (with Baileys added ) at the same time. Also on both I could get wine at the Ocean View Cafe bar (the bars inside and outside the cafe)

Our experience on the Constellation was that as long as you all the cards, you could order drinks for each one. We never had to sign any receipts. Once a bartender knew you, or if you were staying at the same bar for multiple drinks, the cards weren't needed any more. In the dining room the Sommelier came and just refilled the wine we were drinking. That also happened at the bar on the back of the ship (forget the name). It was very convenient.

We did try the Norwegian Drink Package a few weeks ago and with that one you had to sign a receipt every time which was inconvenient.

Archived