Another Reflection review - long with pre and post cruise rambelings

north49th

Thanks for the review it sounds like it was a great trip - well until the end. ;)

Sometimes customs will meet you & if you don't meet the profile will let you go without all the searches. I remember coming back from Jamaica and a fellow passenger knew he'd be 'randomly' selected since he was A) a male in his mid-20's and B) he had that scruffy non-shaven look and sure enough he was chosen for a search.

Anyway I can't wait to get to that Sunset bar! I've never had a raspberry daiquiri but I will try one now.

We were on the same sailing and I have to say you did an excellent job of reviewing the cruise! If I may, I'd like to add two small things; we dined at the Lawn Club Grill and found the experience to be exceptional. This was our forth Solstice class cruise and we have dined in all of the specialties and LCG has become our favorite. Not all will agree with our preference, but there is just something about dining in the open air with great food and service. Jordan and Regulus at LCG were great. Second, Andreas at Cafe al Bacci is simply a "Latte genius." I ordered many on board, but this guy was the only one who really knew how to make a good latte. Btw, the classic package entitles you to all of the non-alcoholic coffees on board.

Great review . . .and I love your sense of humor and your ability to laugh at yourself and have your readers laugh along with you. May all your future cruises be as wonderful especially if you keep your promise to yourself and do it smoke free!

Steven

I suspect my name will be mudd with Bailey after all you folks show up looking for Raspberry Daiquiri's :D

He said he'd never been asked for a Raspberry Daiquiri before. Once people caught on to what we were drinking it seemed others wanted them too. Bailey did his best scrounging mix from other bars to keep a supply on hand at the Sunset Bar.

When you order your drink(s), say hello (and sorry) for me ;)

• 1 year later...

After reading your review I'm thrilled to go on board next week! But I do have a question....

.....into town to pick up our annual supply of Guavaberry Liqueur from the Gauvaberry Shop in town, check on an old acquaintance and grab a drink at a beach bar to check our email.

I thought it is not allowed to bring Liqueur or any alkohol on board? Is that new? And how good is Guavaberry Liqueur???:)

Thanks Holly

After reading your review I'm thrilled to go on board next week! But I do have a question....

.....into town to pick up our annual supply of Guavaberry Liqueur from the Gauvaberry Shop in town, check on an old acquaintance and grab a drink at a beach bar to check our email.

I thought it is not allowed to bring Liqueur or any alkohol on board? Is that new? And how good is Guavaberry Liqueur???:)

Thanks Holly

Hi Holly, when shopping in port? They will take the bottle from you when

you re-board and you can pick it up before you disembark at the

end of the cruise. (unless things have changed...)....