All Things Adventure of the Seas

Going on the Adventure again for two weeks shortly....have to thank you again for the great advice to just try the ship and San Juan....this will be year 4 and already have 2016 booked for Adventure...

I'm sure you will have another great time. I'm always glad when my advice works out for people. We are doing Independence this year. The 8 night itinerary is really nice but I do miss the southern Caribbean islands a lot. At least I get to be in San Juan for a few hours.

I'm sure you will have another great time. I'm always glad when my advice works out for people. We are doing Independence this year. The 8 night itinerary is really nice but I do miss the southern Caribbean islands a lot. At least I get to be in San Juan for a few hours.

Ocean Boy......where have you been? :confused:

Digging myself out of snow.... which truly deserves a :rolleyes: and another :rolleyes:

The Caribbean is calling me.

Ha Ha! Me too! The snow drifts are 3 feet high outside my front door. In your honor, I give you these :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So which Indy cruise on you on?

What do you do with your belongings if you board the ship before your room is ready and you would like to head to the pool? Do you schlep your carry-on with you?

I usually send all my luggage with the porters with the 3xception of a small backpack with essentials and swim trunks.

Nope.

I was under the impression that even though they did not add a cupcake cupboard, you could purchase the "cupcake cupboard" cupcakes at cafe promenade. Is that true?

Why you would want to buy something next to all of the free sweet treats is another question entirely[emoji53]

I was under the impression that even though they did not add a cupcake cupboard, you could purchase the "cupcake cupboard" cupcakes at cafe promenade. Is that true?

Why you would want to buy something next to all of the free sweet treats is another question entirely[emoji53]

You have to admire a company that can get people to pay money for a cupcake on a ship that is loaded with stuff to eat.

You can order fresh from the freezer cupcakes through Gifts and Gear :p

ckrobyn,

Thanks, we'll take a pass on that. My kids liked the class on the Allure which is why I asked.

On a side note, have you ever been in either 1394/1392? So excited for these rooms in June.

ckrobyn,

Thanks, we'll take a pass on that. My kids liked the class on the Allure which is why I asked.

On a side note, have you ever been in either 1394/1392? So excited for these rooms in June.

We have been in cabin 1690 which would be the same as 1390. Almost as large as a junior suite and the balcony is MUCH deeper than any others, being that is in the aft section of the ship. We loved it. We also love being in an aft cabin and watching the wake of the ship as we traveled. Only downsides; metal bar railings. And being able to see the balconies & crew smoking area below you.d9dc5be8e2e226e3292a14ccdd0c7fb4.jpg

899d25e23dd8bda9238987d685e96d84.jpg