Need Help Sagrada Familia Tickets

Kharvavad

We are visiting Barcelona before cruise. We would like to visit Sagrada Familia. We want to buy on-line ticket. They are asking for tower( passion façade elevator or nativity façade elevator) to buy the ticket if we don't want to take steps. Suppose if we buy highest tower Nativity then come down from Passion tower? Is it possible?

Any suggestions will help us.

I booked tickets online for Sagrada Familia last July. We were SOO glad we pre booked as we just walked past an hour and a halfs queue straight in with our tickets! We didn't both with the tickets for the towers as there is SOO much to see without going up the towers. Get a headphone guide as it really tells you so much about Gaudi and the building of the cathedral. My undoubted highlight of Barcelona!

Gillian

Absolutely prebook!!!!!!!! It is crowded with long lines and waits!

We were there also, just befoe Pope was arriving

and were last group to get in before closing it off!

We did not pre book the Alhambra in Granada

and at 8:30 in the morning

we could only buy tickets for grounds!:eek:

It is second most visited site in Spain!

First is Museum in Madrid!

Eventhough it took all day to do grounds leisurely,:D

it was real dissapointment not seeing the buildings.

We could not be back next day because of commitment in Seville!

Please do not hire the audio guide from the booth just after you enter. A few years ago, I trusted the English speaking staff who said that it was free but I have to pay a deposit of 25 euro for 2. No receipt was issued and after returning the audio guide, they denied that they have taken any money from me. I could not argue as I could not produce a receipt. Due to poor economic situation in Spain, the country is producing more dishonest citizen and theives. This is the only bad experience I had in Europe.

There was just a segment on the Sagrada Familia on Sixty Minutes. Brought tears to my eyes, it was so beautiful. I hope you can see it on Youtube.

p.s. we rented the audio guide with no difficulty. The audio guide makes the visit come to life. We gave our NYS driving license as a deposit and it was returned when we returned the device.

There was just a segment on the Sagrada Familia on Sixty Minutes. Brought tears to my eyes, it was so beautiful. I hope you can see it on Youtube.

p.s. we rented the audio guide with no difficulty. The audio guide makes the visit come to life. We gave our NYS driving license as a deposit and it was returned when we returned the device.

A bit more LSF here

Archived