Tropical Storm Arlene

bjkeen

Arlene is knocking on our door. The weather is dreary in Tampa today. We are expecting a lot of rain today. Coming to Tampa? You might want to bring an umbrella.

Miami Beach doesnt look that much better. Its been pouring rain since midnight.... :(

What do you expect Sunday morning to be like in Tampa area?

Rainy and windy.

It won't be scary or anything. Just dreary. On the bright side, you'll be on your way out, and will be out from unde rteh clouds in no time. :)

It has been drizzly rain here all day in the panhandle (Big Bend) of Florida. It is coming our way!!:(

Hi neighbor, I'm in Pensacola. :)

It's been raining off and on all day here.

Im over here in DeLand (small town between daytona and orlando) and it hasn't rained much today. Just more overcast. It has spit on us a couple of times but not bad. I hope this year isn't like last year

;)

I'm in Seattle and its been raining off and on here also. ;) Oh,,thats right, thats normal for us. Probably doesn't have anything to do with Arlene.

Good luck folks. I hope this season is nothing like last summer for ya'll.

Clear and sunny (as always) in Sunny Southern California. :)

By the way, what's an umbrella ? :D

That thing that you never have with you when you actually need it. And if you did have it, it wouldn't do any good because it is broken.

What do you expect Sunday morning to be like in Tampa area?

Now it looks like it should be nice tomorrow morning. It's bright and sunny here now. It appears Ms. Arlene has decided to move through a bit more quickly than predicted. I think we're back in the usual afternoon thunderstorm summer pattern again.

We're about 20 miles south of Port Canaveral. It's dark, windy and raining. We're in a tornado watch for the better part of the morning so far. By tomorrow hopefully it will be only raining. :)

Hi 4 boy2mom: Just a side note.... I love Palm Bay... its such a beatiful little city... ;)

Thank goodness Arlene is no worse than it is. I live on the coast of Alabama and it is passing over us now. As you can see we still have power. A few strong wind gust and the west end of Dauphin Island is flooded. The biggest problem is for folks that still have blue tarps covering their roofs from Hurricane Ivan.

hi all, I am in Magnolia Springs, AL which is near Gulf Shores. Looks like we are going to get the eye of Arlene later. So far nothing more than rain. Not much wind to speak of yet. I believe it is going to make landfall around noon.

Archived