Epic Review 2/16/13 Pics and Dailies

Cruzface

Thank you for your review. We are higly considering booking the epic for March of 2014 in may and Ive been reading as much as I can. Never cruised NCL before only carnival so it can get a little overwhelming as there ares so many things I dont know about:o

The epic looks amazing!I think im want to try it:)

Thank you for your review. We are higly considering booking the epic for March of 2014 in may and Ive been reading as much as I can. Never cruised NCL before only carnival so it can get a little overwhelming as there ares so many things I dont know about:o

The epic looks amazing!I think im want to try it:)

You will not want to go back to Carnival. And I loved Carnival.

• 3 weeks later...

I really enjoyed your review of the Epic. I went on the ship in December and was scared because I heard so much bad stuff about NCL. I am so glad I ignored those people and gave NCL a chance. I loved the freestyle aspect, I liked the food, and the entertainment was awesome. And I loved my balcony too, and will never go back to the inside. I look forward to going back on the Epic in the future and try the restaurants I didn't have a chance to go to. After seeing your pictures from LeBistro, I now have to add that to my list. Thanks again for all of the time and patience you used to do your review.

Edited by travelmom83

Hi I see that you brought your kids and put them in a separate cabin. When checking in, did you have an adult in each room?

Yes, but you just go to guest services an they give you duplicate keys so you have entry to the right rooms:cool:

I really enjoyed your review of the Epic. I went on the ship in December and was scared because I heard so much bad stuff about NCL. I am so glad I ignored those people and gave NCL a chance. I loved the freestyle aspect, I liked the food, and the entertainment was awesome. And I loved my balcony too, and will never go back to the inside. I look forward to going back on the Epic in the future and try the restaurants I didn't have a chance to go to. After seeing your pictures from LeBistro, I now have to add that to my list. Thanks again for all of the time and patience you used to do your review.

Thanks, I had a lot of fun doing the review. It kind of extends the cruise for me. If you like meat, I would go to Moderno before Le Bistro.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Thank you so much for your review. I've just booked our first Ncl cruise on epic from Barcelona in Oct 2016 and am reading as much info as possible.

I'm just going to read your other review now.

So sorry about your dog. The only thing I don't like about cruising is leaving our dogs and horses at home, it such a worry, even though I know they are well cared for at home with family.

Thank you so much for your review. I've just booked our first Ncl cruise on epic from Barcelona in Oct 2016 and am reading as much info as possible.

I'm just going to read your other review now.

So sorry about your dog. The only thing I don't like about cruising is leaving our dogs and horses at home, it such a worry, even though I know they are well cared for at home with family.

Hi,

We did that cruise 2 years ago and loved it, if you have any questions, just ask away!