Groupon for parking at Port Canaveral

morvarm

For those of us that drive groupon has a deal for parking and a free shuttle to Port Canaveral. I just bought one for 10 days of parking for $29. Here is the information.

4, 10, or 14 Days of Parking at Beach Line Transportation (Up to 53% Off) http://gr.pn/ZuKWbw

Bummer, has to be use in 180 days and my cruise is in 200 days.

Bummer, has to be use in 180 days and my cruise is in 200 days.

I'd call Groupon... my state doesn't let gift certificates expire, so my "expired" groupons refresh themselves (at least, I think that's what happens).

Good luck!

Just curious..Has anyone used this company before? How reliable are they??

Groupon is great , we use them all of the time . They are everywhere. Very easy to use. We use them at restaurants all of the time in Ohio. You just have to follow the rules and use them before they expire but even then its worth what you paid for it , so lets say you $12 for this and dont use it in 180 days its still worth $12 after 180 but not the $29 like they are saying before. My wife bought some for a carwash and didnt get them all used up , it was still worth the promo value at the end.

Groupon is great , we use them all of the time . They are everywhere. Very easy to use. We use them at restaurants all of the time in Ohio. You just have to follow the rules and use them before they expire but even then its worth what you paid for it , so lets say you $12 for this and dont use it in 180 days its still worth $12 after 180 but not the $29 like they are saying before. My wife bought some for a carwash and didnt get them all used up , it was still worth the promo value at the end.

Sorry.. I was not questioning Groupon but Beachline Transportation.. I can't find any recent reviews of them..?

Sorry.. I was not questioning Groupon but Beachline Transportation.. I can't find any recent reviews of them..?

Oh sorry , :) Thats a fair question . I see your point there is nothing on them thats weird

I also am wondering if anyone else has used them?

Also I wonder how many people can ride the shuttle for free? Some transportation charges after 2 or 4 people.

Would love to know more.

I called beach line and got the low down on this special. I too have a four day cruise booked so I asked and yes it is gonna have to be 5 day parking , 4 for the 12 and then another 6 for the one. the shuttle included is for 2 people only so I you have 4 it's another 5 per person round trip so in my case it comes to 28 bucks to park 5 days and shuttle service. Only 2 dollars less the park n cruise lot.

I called beach line and got the low down on this special. I too have a four day cruise booked so I asked and yes it is gonna have to be 5 day parking , 4 for the 12 and then another 6 for the one. the shuttle included is for 2 people only so I you have 4 it's another 5 per person round trip so in my case it comes to 28 bucks to park 5 days and shuttle service. Only 2 dollars less the park n cruise lot.

Sounds good. Hope it works for you. No reviews yet, let us know how it goes. I've had mucho problemas with Groupon vendors other than restaurants, so buyer beware. Have a few alternate parking option addresses available just in case the lot is full or not there.

I've had mucho problemas with Groupon vendors other than restaurants, so buyer beware.

I agree with you on that. I bought one for parking near MCO recently and the lot was a dump! I used my three day one, but I am not going to use the other seven day one that I bought for there, as I would never park there again.

Archived